The Apprentice - WHAT!?!?!?

Associate
Ok, everyone heard the rumours that Syed fancied Michelle on The Apprentice, right?

Everyone thought that maybe they were doing naughty things because that's what the youth of today do.

But I had no idea he actually knocked her up!! He got her pregnant!!!

And then on top of that she's had a miscarriage!!!! Bloody 'ell how did they keep this so secret??

(I have been on a desert island for the last 4 weeks (really, no joking), so if this is public knowledge and I just look stupid feel free to flame me)

But well done to Syed tbh, he's an ugly, arrogant, little ****** but I'd high five him for banging Michelle.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5279946.stm?ls

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
That's a shame, but also oddly convenient for them both at the same time. Syed made it clear he didn't want her to keep it initially and then her having only just started her job was bad timing.

Associate
OP
Violent-J said:
Fairplay to him, Michelle is fiiiine :cool:

I wonder what would his muslim brothers would say about him having intercourse with an infidel though :eek:

Looking through BBC news, he's been done for drink driving 4 (FOUR!) times!!

I'm surprised 'his muslim brothers' haven't hanged him yet!! Or whatever the halal way of killing people is...

Soldato
Violent-J said:
Fairplay to him, Michelle is fiiiine :cool:

I wonder what would his muslim brothers would say about him having intercourse with an infidel though :eek:

Well his Muslim brothers wouldnt think too highly of him for having sex outside of marriage, thats for sure. They would think even lower of him for boozing and then drink driving. And would think even lower of him for getting done for fraud. :(

He is a bad bad man, whichever race/culture/religeon you look at him from.

Oh, btw, I am a muslim, but he certainly aint my brother. ;)

Associate
Mikol said:
That's a shame, but also oddly convenient for them both at the same time. Syed made it clear he didn't want her to keep it initially and then her having only just started her job was bad timing.

i don't see how a miscarriage is convenient in any way shape or form - granted it was an unplanned pregnancy but nonetheless who are we to make judgements on their feelings unless Syed made it clear to you in person that he was relieved over such an unfortunate event.

seems michelle has been living in the press too much - her job is on the line because of it.

syed is being looked into fradulent activities too i hear.

far from being a top uk business brain he appears to be a midly succesful recruitment consultant - plenty of them on the high street!

highlights the disparity between the us and uk show - the quality difference is astounding

Soldato
I heard that she'd had a miscarriage today on the news on the radio, and after the intial thought of how awful that must be, I just thought, what the hell kind of a news story is that? Reporting that someone has had a bloody miscarriage (no pun intended)?? Maybe I'm just being grumpy, but what is the news coming to these days? Imagine the poor girl reading or hearing about her own miscarriage in the newspapers and on the tv...

Back
Top Bottom