• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The ASIC benching thread, what does yours boost up to ?

P.B

P.B

Soldato
I know especially with these big maxwells after reading the lightning review this morning seems like it is total luck, as one of the best score is a reference 980ti!

Associate
ASIC.png

Zotac Amp GTX 980 Ti 1440/1753.
i7 4790K @ 4400 Mhz.

Associate
All 980Ti's should be at 1.243v maxed out, we should have everyone either at stock volts of 1.199v or max oc volts to be consistent really.

Man of Honour
OP
All 980Ti's should be at 1.243v maxed out, we should have everyone either at stock volts of 1.199v or max oc volts to be consistent really.

The problem with that is when people start using EVGA Classified 980 Ti's with custom bios and volts.:)

If we can get enough results we can build up a picture of how ASIC works across a range of voltages and temps.:)

Associate
Also a very good score on heaven have you posted it yet ?My titan used to hold 3rd place on there, now down to 12th :( some of these 980ti's clock so well!

I have posted on Heaven and I'm the worst 980Ti score, mainly CPU bound I guess. i5-3450 isn't quite up to scratch when benchmarking. On Valley I managed to beat Kaap's TX @ 2160p though! :D

Am i the only GTX 970 owner in the UK or what?

will you lot bugger off with your 980TI's :p your scaring the rest of us away....

I had a GTX 970 at some point if that counts? :p - Either way... You can enjoy that top spot without competition!

Back
Top Bottom