The ASRock thread [support/feedback/etc]

Associate
OP
As for the VRM design - a good 4 or 6 phase design is more than enough for air/AIO water cooling.

Unfortunately, for deliveries, us poor saps as the social side of things don't really get up-to-date info, last thing we were told was that stock would hit UK shelves this week.

Associate
As for the VRM design - a good 4 or 6 phase design is more than enough for air/AIO water cooling.

Unfortunately, for deliveries, us poor saps as the social side of things don't really get up-to-date info, last thing we were told was that stock would hit UK shelves this week.

So you don't have any information at all and can't query internally?

At this point I'm starting to think there's a guy from China with a canoe full of Asrock.

Associate

Well they weren't totally lying, my x370 Professional Gaming and 1700 shipped yesterday and is arriving today, still not in stock on the website so it must have been a small batch!

Associate
OP
So you don't have any information at all and can't query internally?

At this point I'm starting to think there's a guy from China with a canoe full of Asrock.
We've called the guy on the canoe to check when he expects to arrive. Last we heard of him, he was on the Red Sea, close to the Suez Canal.

Well they weren't totally lying, my x370 Professional Gaming and 1700 shipped yesterday and is arriving today, still not in stock on the website so it must have been a small batch!
Glad to hear you got yours! Plenty of demand, and limited quantities has been the name of the game, and not just for us at ASRock either. Awaiting more info on future shipments.

Associate
First thing we did this morning was ask, will post an update once there's new info.
thx for what ever info you can give much appreciated ..
you know what it's like boys and new toys ..lol some get so stressed ..it's like my mom says life is like.. nope wrong one you will get it when you get it no changing that

Associate
Spoke to Scam and they're suggesting end of March as their ETA for the Asrock boards.... WTF is going on with stock. At this point I'm contemplating a low end B350 board that I'll sell later on just to get a working machine!

Associate
I got a B350 gaming 3 from overclockers this morning, I'm not waiting all day with these manufactures as it doesn't seem to be a priority for any of them. From what I read they can all do 4ghz anyways so ill just keep the extra cash in my pocket if so.

Associate
I got a B350 gaming 3 from overclockers this morning, I'm not waiting all day with these manufactures as it doesn't seem to be a priority for any of them. From what I read they can all do 4ghz anyways so ill just keep the extra cash in my pocket if so.

I'm sure it's a priority, I just think they're subject to AMD's bad planning. They ALL want to take advantage of this demand, any manufacturer that can saturate the market quickly will profit nicely.

I've cancelled my Asrock order, I was going for a B350, but I figured as AM4 has a long life I'd invest in a good board to avoid needing a change in future, ended up ordering an Asus from Germany.

Associate
Here, you're welcome to ask any ASRock related questions, including technical support, pre-sales questions and giving feedback
/ ASRock UK

Hi AsrockMB, I'm interested in the Asrock X370 Taichi AMD Motherboard and would like to overclock the Ryzen 1700.
Could you please tell me what settings I have to change in the BIOS
From what Ive read 3.8 or 3.9ghz is pretty good.

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
End of March is the same info we were just given too - more preorders than boards. Sorry about this.

hqdefault.jpg

Well the end of PC gaming for me until May then. I will sell the two GPUs and start fresh then.

Back
Top Bottom