The ASRock thread [support/feedback/etc]

Associate
My decision was based on this infographic: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/30614150/ and fancying going with a different manufacturer.

I've not experienced any problems on the beta BIOS, booting from an NVMe M.2. SSD, using the onboard sound and LAN.

Just to clarify booting is not the issue here (at least in my case), it's the initial POST which is slow. Meaning from when you power on/reset the PC to when you actually get something on screen (i.e. Asrock UEFI logo).

Associate
Just to clarify booting is not the issue here (at least in my case), it's the initial POST which is slow. Meaning from when you power on/reset the PC to when you actually get something on screen (i.e. Asrock UEFI logo).

yep dam slow ..but seconds after your in windows ..
why does it need to check so much sometimes twice ?

Associate

I know, boot was referring to the entire boot process, from POST to into OS. On the latest BETA BIOS 1.94A? it's nice and quick, when I did boot from 1.50 it did go through so many numbers I thought the mobo might be DOA though.

Associate
Sadly some of us are still waiting on Asrock X370 Professional Gaming mobo, pls feel free to check on delivery eta for those :)

Back
Top Bottom