The ASRock thread [support/feedback/etc]

Associate
Tried pretty much all I can think of, still getting black screens/crashes with the board refusing to boot upon reset afterwards. I either get a LED boot code error 00, 0d or 94 :(
Of course I tried with no overclockers but same thing :(

@AsrockMB: do you think I am in need of an RMA here?

ive got a gtx750 and ddr4 here if you need to come over and try them for testing chewie ( SE LONDON )

Associate
Thank you very much for the offer, much appreciated.

Busy with a little boy joining the family in a couple of hours (fingers crossed), my "PC situation"is on hold at the moment ;)

ljt

ljt

Soldato
asrock rep seems to have gone quiet .. ?

I think he said he was moving on to a different job. He's probably forgot to pass the login details onto the new guy :p

There is another guy posting who I believe is an AsRock rep called Zjenep who posted a beta BIOS for me to help diagnose an SSD recognition problem.

Associate
Just upgraded to the spec in my sig, can't set the ram at proper timings/speeds yet as the bios needs flashing.

I tried using the internet flash option in the bios, selected Europe in the settings etc. and it finds the revised bios update correctly but when I hit the update button it just says "network error". Anyone got any ideas?

Associate
Hi, would anyone know why on my Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming the memory shows as being Single Channel Memory Mode when in the bios?
Using 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance i.e. CMU32GX4M2C3200C16B, like most others waiting on AGESA 1.0.0.6 as i can't get it to run at 2933 or 3200 etc not tried lower yet but it does run at 2133
However I'm sure it should be registering as Dual Channel in the bios ?

Extra Info: Slots tried using.
A2 & B2
&
B1 & B2

IGNORE ABOVE: Switched to A1 & B1 and now shows as Dual Channel plus got the ram working at 2400, Come ASRock give us AGESA update :(

Last edited:
Associate
Check Disk Always trying to run on boot, how do you disable it?
So i already had Windows 10 Creators edition on my old PC using Samsung EVO 840 256GB and it never did a check disk on boot, did a Data Migration for new PC onto my M2 NVME 1TB Samsung EVO 960 and now it does a check disk everytime.
Some bios's used to have an option to disable disk checking but i can't see anything.

Any advice would be appreciated - as long as it's related to the subject :)

Soldato
Check Disk Always trying to run on boot, how do you disable it?
So i already had Windows 10 Creators edition on my old PC using Samsung EVO 840 256GB and it never did a check disk on boot, did a Data Migration for new PC onto my M2 NVME 1TB Samsung EVO 960 and now it does a check disk everytime.
Some bios's used to have an option to disable disk checking but i can't see anything.

Any advice would be appreciated - as long as it's related to the subject :)

Hi there,

I had this on my fresh W10 build with this motherboard, it was driving me up the wall. IIRC I made the registry change as detailed on this page: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/check-disk-runs-at-every-startup-windows. I didn't need to go to step 3.

Cheers,
Tom

Associate
Back
Top Bottom