The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Oh well new pc stuff came and still don't work.. Think it's gotta be my cpu :( its the only thing I haven't replaced or tested ffs

5GHz is a mighty OC, how long was it running at that speed?
Have you taken the CPU out of the socket to look for burnt pins/pads? (I'm assuming you needed quite a bit of vcore @ 5GHz).

Last edited:
Oh well new pc stuff came and still don't work.. Think it's gotta be my cpu :( its the only thing I haven't replaced or tested ffs

nothing worse when pc plays up :(

buffet will be on later just been playing on united noobs tdm so funny spent half of time just laughing not actually playing reading chat :p

Ya was a very good chip it was running at 4.8 for about a year then I ramped it up to 5ghz for the lolz and it was stable so kept it at that for about 2 and half years.. Not so lolz now tho Haha.. Plus my pc was kept on 24/7 aswell...

So what's good i7 and motherboard to get now then? Spec me up bitches :)

I already have some 1600mhz corsair Xms ram so might get another 8gb of that aswell or should I get something better?

Looks good, I have a 4790k and Gigabyte board.

A solid combo, should last you a while. Order today and pay for RMND Special for tomorrow!

Do it ya big gurl.

Just don't install their utilities :D.

I can't find anything to beat it in that price.

Keep an eye on MM normally some good stuff in there.

I've just discovered my new favourite way of playing...L96A1 sniper rifle with canted iron sights and straight pull lever.

..it's like playing a MOH or COD WWII bolt action rifle server circa 2002-2005:D

happy times.:p

..although it's killing my KD ratio, as I reckon I'm only winning 1 in 3 duels.:(

Why would you do this ? :D this is absolutely useless load out, the L96A1 is not even the fastest firing rifle, do this with CS-LR4 much better, take it to medium range so you at least have a change to shoot.

FLIR is Thermal as opposed to the more colourful INVR

What what ? to the black and white = thermal = FLIR ? what is the green one then ?:confused:

I've got Gaming 5 and i5, there are nice, I am regretting not getting i7 but that's for the cpu spikes I get on bf4...have not try overclocking...not have that kind of money for LOLS as you call it... shame about the cpu tho...but 5ghz is very heavy OC...and obviously even under water you have shorten the lifespan on the chip drastically...

Been running mine at 1.38 for 3 years now, still not gone pop. Used to do 4.8 but the has degraded a little. Shame yours has died Westie. Will have to take the hit and get a new chip.

Shame you can't put that cash towards a new GPU though. Lots of shiny stuff coming out soon.

What what ? to the black and white = thermal = FLIR ? what is the green one then ?:confused:

IRNV is green/blue/red
FLIR/Thermal Black and white.

In real life FLIR is similar to IRNV but you use a huge IR spot lamp to light up your enemies (Forward Looking Infra Red), while INVR is simply showing radiated heat from warm bodies.

In real life you could have Black and white or a colour pallet for IRNV, you simply chose a pallet that highlights things at the temperature range you are looking for. (Use to work for a company which manufactured Infrared cameras and line scanners).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom