The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

I have a 970 g1 gaming which is good enough for me I only game at 1080p and even lower for csgo.

Ya gonna order it now and will be here Monday and take day off work and build it lol.. Gonna get bundle I linked and I got new watercooling today so will use that to..

Is it worth getting another 8gb of ram tho? And should I get an stx 2 or separate dac and headphone amp?

No pc and pub below means I'm getting ****faced tonight.. :)

Last edited:
If you're primary purpose is gaming like me I don't think you'd notice the difference. Most 2600/2700ks will do 4.5+ which is plenty fast. Just thinking that you could hang on to your existing mobo and ram that way. I will continue to skip the intel generations until something comes a long that makes a decent difference in games. Given where mantle and DX 12 are going I think my money is much better spent on GPU's.

Actually what I meant is you could return the Z77 given your Z68 is presumably fine and buy a second hand 2700k. I prefer to buy off the MM if I'm to be honest mate. Using paypal can help protect you on ebay though.

EDIT: Shame you just missed out on this one.

Last edited:
Anyone where one of us isn't banned(not me I'm a good boy) and the list is getting smaller and smaller :(.

Best to join teamspeak or follow some of us in battlelog.

Yea good idea.. I could keep the gigabyte z77 and give my z68 asrock to my nephew... Buying cpus safe on eBay as there's nothing on MM at the moment :(

I've been waiting for a 3770k for ages. I know there will be one available at the end of this month though and that...... (fingers crossed) shall be mine. :D

I can't blame people for not moving on from an OC Ivy Bridge or Sandy hence why there won't be many in mm until Skylake comes along.

Yup, I wouldn't be spending big money on CPU etc. stuff now westie, skylake going to be a much better upgrade for you.

AMD are a ****ing joke lately, taking forever to release drivers, lied about freesync being ready in the last driver etc. etc. so **** them and their freesync screens! :p Getting tired of waiting for 34" VA/IPS free/g sync now :(

I've been waiting for a 3770k for ages. I know there will be one available at the end of this month though and that...... (fingers crossed) shall be mine. :D

I can't blame people for not moving on from an OC Ivy Bridge or Sandy hence why there won't be many in mm until Skylake comes along.

One just went up on the MM!

thanks for the heads up :)
replied to the guy, the one which went for £110 last time was massively undersold and £140 seems a reasonable price considering they fetch £170 on ebay

Cool tried to trust message you but was on the iPad. Fingers crossed.

Will be on around 9ish, have a take away coming and the wife wants to watch a film. After suffering some form of romcom girly crap I will need to kill something.

Back
Top Bottom