• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

4960 @ 4.5

Sorry mate I've only just spotted this. Will do tomorrow for you

Awesome dude!!! Thanks sooo much... I hope you get your new disconnection issues figured out.

I just did a format to windows 8.1 and it went fine with bf4 but for some reason bf3 sounds are all messed up.... The sounds crackle and pop a little and has some weird distortion. Really freeking annoying considering i had the game installed since launch with windows 7 and never had issues over my 1000 hours of game time. Update to 8.1 and change to 780 ti's and now my sounds are messed up in bf3 :(

I do slightly better here than I do on conquest. I just tried Commander mode and had no idea what I was doing :D
I was there and tbh i had far less of a clue, never got a single kill on paracel.:o Following round i went 24/18 but we lost anyway.

Checking vram use while playing, maxed at 1979mb, ultra, x4 msaa. Server felt laggy on both rounds so not sure wether it was it or a hardware issue.

I have had a couple of crashes after the game had finished today. Also had a complete exit again, like I was exiting the game. On my other screen it said Game finishing or something like that but the server was still going.

It had been sweet as. My fault for slating AMD I guess :p

Anyways, just to unite ALL PC gamers....

31a7576a5c653aeb4e9601a6fa586532.jpg

I have had a couple of crashes after the game had finished today. Also had a complete exit again, like I was exiting the game. On my other screen it said Game finishing or something like that but the server was still going.

It had been sweet as. My fault for slating AMD I guess :p

Anyways, just to unite ALL PC gamers....

31a7576a5c653aeb4e9601a6fa586532.jpg

Lol, My new emblem for BF4 :D

When it works.......

Have any of you experienced texture popping yet similar to the videos in this thread?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670155421657/

I was flying around on that map with the big satellite dish earlier and I was getting a similar thing where the textures would just pop up right in front of you. However after leaving the game and coming back in it was fine. People are reporting it happening since the last patch.

Played a couple of rounds this morning with no problem and then half way through a round, the loading screen popped up and a quick look on the other monitor reported "Leaving Level" (like I had chosen to end the round). This has happened a few times now since yesterday.

That is what is happening for me almost all the time mate. Only I can't even get a minute in before hand. Not sure what they've done but it's definitely borked. Seems to have started since I reinstalled Windows 8.

Windows 7 here, so I don't think it is a OS issue. I have read around and so many people getting it. The trouble is, we end up fiddling trying to get it working and potentially making things worse.

I love the game but this is starting to get a little frustrating. They fix something and break something else.

Back
Top Bottom