*** The BIG Christmas Competition *** Win the best Christmas ever!!

Associate
Win the most awesome Christmas ever with Overclockers UK!

We are delighted to bring to you The BIG Christmas Competition which will see one lucky winner receive a huge box packed full of awesome Christmas presents, courtesy of Overclockers UK!

The promotion is being run in association with the lovely chaps over at Vortez who are also promoting the competition and added some prizes to the list for us.

The Prize

One lucky winner will receive everything listed below.
  • Iiyama ProLite 27" widescreen monitor
  • Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD
  • Asus p8 Z68-V Pro Motherboard
  • Akasa Venom Strike Full Tower Gaming Case
  • Creative Live! Cam Chat HD Webcam
  • 8GB DDR3 Kingston Memory Kit
  • Microsoft Sidewinder X4 gaming keyboard
  • NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller
  • Intel 16GB Flash Drive and Laptop Bag
  • AKASA USB Panel Card Reader and Internal SSD/HDD Adapter
  • Titan Fenrir EVO CPU Cooler
  • Corsair TX 750W PSU
  • Asus Vulcan ROG Gaming Headset
  • Corsair SP2200 Speakers
  • XFX Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card
  • NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse

The winner.... of the 2011 Big Christmas Competition is....

drum roll.......

PHILIP SAURIN

Unknown if a forum member, but if you are - you have just won a load of nice goodies!!!!

Congratulations everyone! If you were not lucky this time we will be running more competitions throughout next year. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Associate
OP
Guaranteed not to win now, been filling in forms all morning and I read the email address field as last name LMAO.

Can I put in another entry and have the last removed? :D

What a clownpants

Yeah, you Clown Shoe!! ;) As long as you have filled in your email address, even if it was in the wrong field, that should be fine :)

Associate
OP
Why is the user given the option on the competition form to 'Join our mailing list? Yes/No' when the terms and conditions state:

Surely the option should be removed if in fact you are always going to be signed up!

Nice competition, and a great cheap way for Overclockers to get the email address' of thousands of people to market their products too :)

The default option is set to 'yes' to joining the mailing list. Meaning people will automatically be signed up unless they choose to opt out :) We realise that people don't appreciate being forced into joining a mailing list and thought it prudent to make it easy for people to opt out if they so wish.

Associate
OP
Massive thanks to everyone who has entered but do keep those competition entries coming in!

We've had absolutely loads so far, but there are still 3 weeks until the competition closes so make sure you tell your friends too (and just in case they get lucky, make them promise to share half of their win with you!) :D

Associate
OP
Thanks for the opportunity :D

Just a question, why is there no cpu in the bundle? As if you included a cpu that would be all someone would need to build a system. Just a tad weird thats all :o

Perhaps we are thinking of running another competition in the new year where the prizes you win will allow you to do just that...

....perhaps ;) :cool: ;)

Associate
OP
These are just some of the prizes being lovingly looked after in the Marketing & Design office, ready and waiting to be sent out to the lucky competition winner next week! :D

imag0377i.jpg

Associate
OP
I really hope he does supply us with a photo, it would be great for us to be able to prove it went to a real person!! Not that our forum members are a cynical bunch of course ;)

I think next time we do a big competition like this (wink wink) i'll write it into the terms and conditions of the competition that the winner must supply us with a few quotes and a publicity shot of them and their prizes! :)

Associate
OP
Not that I entered this, but why aren't these competitions limited to more deserving forum members with a certain amount of posts instead of complete outsiders who have no loyalty and may never buy or have bought anything from OcUK?

We run far more competitions on the forum which are only open to forum members than we do anywhere else!

We always ensure that our loyal customers and forum members have lots of competitions available which are especially for them, but occasionally, yes, our aim is to attract new business too, we are a business after all.

I think the balance of competitions we do is probably 80% in favour of our forums as we recognise what a valuable part you guys place in our success!

For the record the person who won is actually also a repeat customer with us.

Associate
OP
I was surprise no intel i7 2700K processor on the biggest give away prize! The motherboard, case, power supply, air cooler, graphic card, ssd and ram is fine, but no processor with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium OEM and dvdrw drive !

Watch this space, we might be planning an even bigger give away for some time next year....but don't tell anyone ;)

Back
Top Bottom