The Boys (Amazon Prime)

Soldato
I do wonder how many more seasons they can get out of this. It feels like they're running out of reasons for Homelander to not just kill them all.
Absolutely agree, this show needs to end whilst we still love it and not stay past the point where we've gone off it. As a fan of the comic I'm at a complete loss as to how they bring this to a close because there isn't a jot of the original plot left in the show. It is differently excellently it's own thing.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Finished 1st 3 episodes. As usual it delivers on the laughs. The nudity/sex and the gore!

At some point the constant looks from Homelander like he's about to explode are gonna get boring, but so far it's one of the highlights of the 1st few episodes. So many facial expressions and so much rage. I can't wait till he releases it all!

His son on the other hand, terrible actor. I know he's supposed to be playing a soppy, wet teenager but he does it so badly and with no credibility.

rp2000

Caporegime
His son on the other hand, terrible actor. I know he's supposed to be playing a soppy, wet teenager but he does it so badly and with no credibility.
His mum used to be an actress and has a talent management company in LA
his sisters an actress also, so the mum probably has a lot of connections

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah enjoyed the 1st 3, although it's not as good as previous seasons for me, can't quite put my finger on why though (could be that the new characters aren't anywhere near as interesting as stormfront/soldier boy)
I just got an email from Amazon - season 4 now up. That's my weekend sorted :D
Only the 1st 3 eps

Last edited:
Soldato
Mmmmm, Ep1 and some of Ep2, the acting was terrible.

Not interested in the Gay/family killer side story or the Kimiko side mission.

Seems more shock than actual story, sauna scene was hilarious, but then Butcher having a non-supe and 4 middle aged men on top of shouting , "gooooooooooo, leave me!" was pants - the man has gone up against bigger and better Supes!!

Q - when Sage and Deep were getting it on, what was the blooded thing on the table in the final shot?

End of Ep3 seems to ramping up, so overall, decent, but i think it's running out of steam :(

Back
Top Bottom