Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Does anybody have a reccomendation for detailers/good quality car cleaners in SW London or Surrey? Unfortunately don't have access to water as I live in a flat and park on the street. Somewhere that I could go and get a snowfoam would be great

Underboss
Does anybody have a reccomendation for detailers/good quality car cleaners in SW London or Surrey? Unfortunately don't have access to water as I live in a flat and park on the street. Somewhere that I could go and get a snowfoam would be great

no

but could you clean it at home "if" you had a portable one ?

asking because @Mekrel is in a similar situation (as i am) but i can take my car to my dads in the warmer weather

Soldato
@ShiWarrior There's a battery powered pump sprayer (looks like it may have multiple nozzles, enabling it to foam product too)

Could be a solution for you as the product will be the correct PIR inside the vessel already, won't require continual pumping and it'll save your Worx battery for rinsing.

Underboss
@ShiWarrior There's a battery powered pump sprayer (looks like it may have multiple nozzles, enabling it to foam product too)

Could be a solution for you as the product will be the correct PIR inside the vessel already, won't require continual pumping and it'll save your Worx battery for rinsing.

Thanks for that !

Looks interesting, nice and small too !

i do have a manual foamer, but takes for ever to cover the whole car, but i do get thick foam out of it

i shall see if there's any videos of this showing it off !

oh and there's also foamers designed to garden hoses, like this one :

Underboss
I had to watch a video from "The Rag company"
Riinseless wash Vs Foam wash

i found it really interesting on the results and what they used to wash/clean vehicle with

then i watched this, now this i found intriguing and for me, it could work very well

Soldato
Is it me, or is there still a lot of dust around - especially after it rains?

I'm not sure if the Sahara desert sand was a one off hit, or if there's been a continual wave of it in the air that comes down with the rain.

Soldato

I'm not sure if the Sahara desert sand was a one off hit, or if there's been a continual wave of it in the air that comes down with the rain.
There is still lots of dust and maybe pollen around, it seems to be building up because of the lack of rain. No Saharan dust anymore though

V_R

V_R

Soldato

I've noticed that too. Maybe its pollen as mentioned above?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Needed some more foam and got an email alert from In2Detailing that Touch-Less was back in stock so I grabbed some. Ordered a few other bits while I was there..... Ooops. :D

eTSGjNP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom