The crackdown starts here

Permabanned
Actually I would say one or two of the long-established members haven't always behaved brilliantly, in recent times.. but would they ever be barred from SA.. hmm...

Soldato
Originally posted by dirtydog
Actually I would say one or two of the long-established members haven't always behaved brilliantly, in recent times.. but would they ever be barred from SA.. hmm...

It couldn't POSSIBLY be me either :D

Its clearly some of the young blood coming in here, trying to make a name for themselves with the first team players like myself :p hehe.

It would be absolutely stupid to close the forum all together though, just because a few people choose to spoil it for the majority. Its a popular forum and arguments are very rare. Sport is competitive, so arguments are bound to happen right? Thats why I'm never suprised when arguments do happen - its sport. Competition.

Faz

Faz

Associate
Good idea. I'd be interested to know who it is though ;)

Gilly hasn't posted for for a bit:eek: :D

It has been getting a bit silly in some of the threads lately hopefully some people will calm down a bit now.

Roll on August

Soldato

well he said in recent times so u can count me out as well :p if he had said the whole season then i would be one of the dudes he was on about :D

PAz

PAz

Soldato
too much bickering going on in the big threads thus i dont tend to post in them, hopefully this will cut it out and SA will return to old ways :cool:

Back
Top Bottom