Title :
The Crust

Release date :
15 Jul, 2024

Early Access

est cost :
$24.99

Outline :
The Crust is a lunar base automation and colony manager game where players must automate a lunar base to become humanity's savior.

The Crust is an Factory Building strategy in a serious sci-fi setting about competing for resources on the moon and choosing the path of humanity in a state of impending cataclysm.
Lunar colony simulator in Moonpunk setting

Extract valuable resources, build automated production chains, manage scientific expeditions, and make tough decisions to create a launchpad for humanity’s deep space exploration. Find the balance between survival and colonization by overseeing infrastructure, resources, and your own team of lunar colonist. Prepare to embark on a vibrant cosmic adventure where each choice shapes the destiny of securing humanity’s survival through lunar colonization

The Crust is a riveting sci-fi factory-building management game with exploration, automation, multilevel gameplay, resource extraction, trading, and base-building elements, immersing players in a desperate struggle for survival as humanity faces extinction on a dying Earth. As the director of a crucial mission, players must harness cutting-edge technology to establish a new civilization on the moon, navigating alliances, managing resources, and uncovering the secrets of Earth's last hope

Original Kickstarter :

Steam :

Publisher website :

might be of interest to some.
unsure on replay valuse if its story driven

Last edited:
I think I saw this advertised on Reddit and it was a red flag straight away because they mentioned factorio and rimworld in their advert and then didn't actually show any gameplay.

This looks like it could be decent. Not very keen on buying early access games tbh so I'll have to keep my eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom