The Das keyboard

Associate
haha dont think ill be getting 1 of them i have enough trouble with the letters. Although im still waiting for the optimus keyboard to come out

Man of Honour
Is it some sort of a joke? The testimonials alone raise my suspicions nevermind the idea that having nothing to look at speeds you up. I tend not to look at the keyboard while I am typing anyway but simply read what I am typing as I go which makes this product a fairly expensive piece of redundant equipment :)

Soldato
looks a bit of a novelty. I don't look at the keyboard much when typing, but occasionally unusual symbols I need to check which key it is. I still prefer the idea of the optimus keyboard, as it would be great for programs with unusual keyboard shortcuts.

Soldato
BUSH said:
looks a bit of a novelty. I don't look at the keyboard much when typing, but occasionally unusual symbols I need to check which key it is. I still prefer the idea of the optimus keyboard, as it would be great for programs with unusual keyboard shortcuts.

According to the creators site, it will be will hopefully be ready for release in late 2006, fingers crossed :D

Soldato
Type up to 100% faster in a few weeks
Since there is no key to look at when typing, your brain will quickly adapt and memorize the key positions and you will find yourself typing a lot faster with more accuracy in no time. It is amazing how slow typers almost double their speed and quick typers become blazing fast!

absolute tripe, i've been able to touchtype since i was about 14, i dont look at the board at all... there is no way in heck having the letters not on the board will increase my speed...
can i buy it and sue them?

Man of Honour
That's given me a brilliant idea. I'm going to get an old keyboard, spray all the keys so there are no letters, sneak into work early and swap it for someone's keyboard... then watch their face when they get in

mwhahahah!

:D

Back
Top Bottom