The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
discovered that I needed a key to open a loot room, Kajika Key to be precise which is well hidden. So OK I thought I would just go round again and collect it except you cannot as doors are locked, this I find very annoying.

Soldato
I think you've just encompassed what I've been saying all along. You have to optimize your build. Without this, you're experiencing poor and frustrating game play. 1.5m is also excessive tbh, you're sacrificing weapon damage for armour and at that point get diminishing returns. As for not having enough ammo, this comes down to my first point. Start spec'ing into weapon damage, CHC, CHD and HSD. With the right set bonuses and rolls on your gear/weapons, it'll be much easier.

I have nearly 100K weapons damage, that should be way more than enough to drop a 'red' enemy with a full magazine on 'Hard'.

Soldato
Been playing again and enjoying NY so far.

All rouges are now down and just Keener left.

I really need to decide on a build and what to do as currently just dining NY and using what I get. Enjoyed my True patriot set so may go down this route

Soldato
Went to do Keener last night after doing all 4 Rouges to find out you have to be level 40 to do this and I was 38 after doing everything else.

Had to do some side missions and re run a main mission to get to 40.

Has anyone taken down Keener yet?

Soldato
Yeah, he was a bit of a pain to begin with, as I originally tried staying near the ammo crates scattered around the map, but it wasn't working, so i stayed at the top where you enter and it was easy.

Soldato
I can't see bounties on the map in New York, how do I get them to show? I found one in the wild after helping civilians. Bounty boards in safe houses don't work for me either. Level 37.

Back
Top Bottom