The Division 2 - March 2019

Caporegime
Couldn't see a thread, so thought I would start one.

I am personally stoked for this and still play TD quite a bit.

No snow this time but looks amazing. Hopefully not dulled down like last time :(

Clan names for those interested.
  1. Overclockers UK
  2. OCUK TWO
  3. OCUK

Last edited:
Soldato
I never played the first one as I likely got sidetracked by other games. I was quite impressed with what Ubisoft showed though. What is the main goal in the game aside from accumulating better gear?

It's a loot based shooter, that is the main goal.

Caporegime
OP
I never played the first one as I likely got sidetracked by other games. I was quite impressed with what Ubisoft showed though. What is the main goal in the game aside from accumulating better gear?
Like SS said, it is a loot based shooter. Complete mission/tasks and level up - Get better gear and repeat.

Soldato
More of the same would be good enough for me. But a lot more, as in more content/missions/events etc. D1 is in a pretty good state now and most of us got our moneys worth. From interviews they acknowledged that they need more content at release this time so fingers crossed they have learned!

Soldato
I bought Division on both Xbox and PC both with Season Pass and ive not regretted it, yeah its taken a while to become the game it is today, but what a game it is. Yes the graphics were not on par with the E3 version and they removed some features like the drone etc from Division 1, but i still rate it as one of the best games ive ever played.

Division 2 to me looks perfect, its basically Division 1 with all the fixes and upgrades in a new setting, new weapons, new skills etc. Im wary of E3 footage, as quite often what you see in the "Gameplay" Trailers doesnt often make it into the release game. However as Division 2 Gameplay trailer looks almost identical to Division 1, im inclined to think that its a pretty accurate representation. The new gadgets and traps look great, the walking through the ruined zoo place also looked wicked.

Its a day 1 buy from me, with Season Pass, and if its not cross play, i will buy it on both platforms :)

Associate
Very excited for this. The story in the first game was excellent and all the extra audio logs etc really added it it. I would like to see more of the same in the next one. They're going to really have to mess it up for it not to be a day 1 purchase for me!

Caporegime
Its very cheap at the moment, the cheapest it's ever been. Highly worth it!

Soldato
I only just started playing The Division the other day after grabbing the Gold Edition in the sale, and one thing I'd like them to add in '2' is lights that stay off when you've shot them out.

Man of Honour
If they can avoid any downgrades hah I'm tentatively positive. I hope they make a bit better use of the whole game area though for "end game" content than TD1 where there is easily another 1-2 games worth of content sitting there untapped - if their authoring tools are half decent it would be pretty trivial just with the assets already there to pull another 100 hours or so of gameplay out of it.

Back
Top Bottom