The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant even enjoy this because of the damn map bug. You'd think simple bug testing like that would exist wouldn't you. Going to pick up another few jobs, will pop back on around 4 to see if its been fixed.

Season pass worth it then? :D

This is why I don't pay into things until launch!

Thread has moved on a fair bit since this morning so are the issues fixed yet then??

And more importantly, is the new content actually worth it or is just crap like falcon lost i.e. stuck in one room with waves of enemies?

DLC NOT OWNED: Fixed, just restart your client
DELTA ERROR 20001082: Under investigation
STUCK IN WAITING QUEUE: Under investigation
MAP NOT OPENING: Under investigation

but lets face it, those will be fixed soon. the delta and queue appear to be an issue with some of the servers. not really a reason not to get the season pass, it'll pay for itself over the 3 paid for DLC.

Last edited:

Thread has moved on a fair bit since this morning so are the issues fixed yet then??

And more importantly, is the new content actually worth it or is just crap like falcon lost i.e. stuck in one room with waves of enemies?

Not even touched the Incursion yet, been doing Underground all morning, I think it's worth it, but it's relative to each person.

I think its worth Nex,especially since you like game,and there will be 2 more paid DLC's,so you get your 20 money worth game time quite easily
So far is nice DLC,it will get boring sure after time,but releasing something monthly is good,refreshes game in a way.
Message me when ya on,i will be playing Underground 24/7

updates:

DLC NOT OWNED: Fixed, just restart your client
DELTA ERROR 20001082: Under investigation
STUCK IN WAITING QUEUE: Fixed
MAP NOT OPENING: Fix in progress (this one will be a client patch, no ETA yet)

Will watch some videos of gameplay first and see what it is like.

Although by the looks of it, not much point paying for it until they fix all the issues first....

£24 with the discount, no messing about or shopping around.

Took seconds. The way I see it is I've got 87h from the base game so even if I only play for another 13h I've met my Vfm target of .50pph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom