The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gear score are you?

Cache drops scale with GS so you won't get 268s unless you are already full of 240s. And then the mission rewards/boss drops will only be 268s from Challenging missions, not Hard or Normal.

Did you run CS on hard or challenging? It won't drop 240s on hard, something very wrong if it didn't drop 240 on CM.

I did a couple of runs on Underground last night solo as I had an hour to kill. Gear score is 212, missions were on normal, I got a couple of 268 drops.

I still cant decide what sets to use.

anyone got any suggestions?

at the moment i still have 3 x strikers, i know some people are using BLIND with 2 FM.

main gun is the G36 enhanced (229)

What's your Uplay tag?

Hoping to get a full good Blind set ASAP and four good 268 FM.

@ Gamble: help me re-roll one item tonight yeah?

Yeah drop me a message.

I noticed today that it doesn't cost money if you get the same stat on a roll.

Example:
Chest piece with 710 stamina, if you roll that bit, and 710 comes up for stamina as the highest option, If you select that then it doesn't charge you for that roll, nor does it increase the cost of the next roll.

Avoids paying for pointless rolls where you end up with the same figure.

Anyone else having an issue with the map since the 1.3 update. I can't fully access it any more. Standing outside the BoO, I click M(map opens sometimes), map pops up and as soon as I tried to scroll or do anything else, the map disappears. Tried to do one of the HVTs today, but could'nt fast travel, due to this problem.

I haven't had any issues with connections or map since 1.3 update and everything was going well when on for a number of hours last night.

do you have any overlay software or 3rd party software active? some people have said that this can be adding to map issues

Hi Guys,
I checked out underground last night, was quite impressed, certainly feels like how the game was meant to work, much better than the Falcon raid, get plenty of gear from it as well :)
Hard difficulty was tough but im only like 214 gs.
Only issue i saw last night is the occasional stuck in the sewers cause the door at the end doesn't work, hopefully thats the only bug, be pretty impressive for one of their patches if it is haha.

If anyone wants to do some missions tonight feel free to add me, tag is VanFlyheit.

Anyone else having an issue with the map since the 1.3 update. I can't fully access it any more. Standing outside the BoO, I click M(map opens sometimes), map pops up and as soon as I tried to scroll or do anything else, the map disappears. Tried to do one of the HVTs today, but could'nt fast travel, due to this problem.

map issues are a known bug. fix coming to a client patch near you sometime soon apparently.

GET IN!!!

Thanks to Twirly, Gamble and Def completing FL on Heroic, finally some lovely loooootage

27365800094_21673471ec_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom