*** The Elder Scrolls 5 - Skyrim Official Thread ***

Soldato
Guys, black book: untold legends

Got to chapter 5 in the untold legends book and i think its broke for me. I have killed the tall monster thing and looked everywhere wondering what to do next in that chapter. I have jusy got 2 closed gates with a switch behind each one.

Googles in and every video i have watched shows the tunnel in chapter 5 moving to the left or right. I cnnot get it to do this. Literally copied a guys video step by step from the start of the book.

People have been speaking about doing a console command which im guessing can only be done on a PC. Anyone else come across this problem?

Soldato
Well, it's been some time since a post in this Skyrim thread, but just letting everyone with Game Pass know that the Special Edition is officially available on Game Pass. I noticed it this morning and it's already downloading on my Series X. Hopefully it'll use my cloud save games from the original version that I had on Xbox 360. I didn't ever finish the game but got quite a way in all those years ago, so it'd be interesting to see just where I was up to!

Back
Top Bottom