The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

GAME is a joke. Dispatch it a week earlier, but don't allow it to be delivered so it ends up arriving late. Bah. *******.

Welcome to the club, thats why I stopped using them. I didnt think they were still doing that, but it seems like they are.

Seems like no one has any complaints about Shopto? I'll be using them exclusively for pre orders from now on :)

It is fantastic!

Design all around seems much improved. Just cleared first big dungeon. Really awesome design. Animation so improved that for the first time ever, third person is actually good looking in Bethesda game!

I figured it wouldnt arrive on time thats why I bought mine from a shop. I still have to wait and download it though, because the DVD or my player isnt working.

Welcome to the club, thats why I stopped using them. I didnt think they were still doing that, but it seems like they are.

Seems like no one has any complaints about Shopto? I'll be using them exclusively for pre orders from now on :)

I would have if they had the CE. I preordered FIFA 12, and got it early. Otherwise I would have got it from Shopto.

It's possible that it'll be delivered a little later, as it's too big for the postie to carry around.

Not holding out though. :/

Did they take signs out of this? I'd like an Atronach Dunmer Battlemage.

Signs were merged with perks.

Atronach is one of the last alteration perks now, and it give you a permanent 30% spell absorbtion with no downsides.

Stunted magicka wouldnt work in Skyrim, spells are channeled and very very expensive without perks / magicka level ups, magicka regeneration and maximum magicka are what will make your magic more powerful (Altmer have a permanent +50 magicka, and faster regen for 60s per day, making them the best spellcasters, but all the other races can still play mages well without these boosts).

Is there anyone in here who's SimplyGames order has actually arrived?

They said it was guaranteed to arrive on release date too!

Good thing I canceled from them and went with Shopto. I suppose this is why Simplygames arent offering the premium map with their PC copies - They didnt pre order any PC copies lol.

On a side note, did peoples copies from GAME have the premium map?

Having not started playing this - and never playing as a magic user in RPGs I'm tempted to try and be a mage in this. I'm just afraid I'll be a glass cannon though. How are the definsive type of spells to keep enemies at range?

Well, I have just received an email from Asda saying i won't receive the game until tomorrow (they have sent it via courier,Saturday delivery :eek:).

They have also given me £10 off my next cd/dvd or game with them so that's pretty good!

not too shabby for £22 i suppose.

A day late but effectively a free blu-ray :D

Back
Top Bottom