The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Sounds an amazing place to live, glad they dont persecute anybody...

But lets talk about how much we dislike Islam a bit more, without looking east too much eh?

Why are we talking about Russia? Are they supposed to represent Europe, or even the west? Isn't this about the immigration crisis in Europe?

Where would you rather live, Europe or one of the following: Sudan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Nigeria, UAE (shariah countries).

Russia is irrelevant.

Soldato
The thing that makes me want to smash my head against a wall is the fact that countries that produced Beethoven, Bach, Schubert and Mozart are happily importing a number of people from a culture that sees music as some sort of abomination.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The thing that makes me want to smash my head against a wall is the fact that countries that produced Beethoven, Bach, Schubert and Mozart are happily importing a number of people from a culture that sees music as some sort of abomination.

Yes, that amazes me too. And they arrest people for dancing, also.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29272732

This is comedy gold (only not if you live there):

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudis-lashed-jailed-for-valentine-s-party-1.1330698

The men admitted to charges of dancing, illicit relations with unrelated women and celebrating Valentine’s Day, the paper reported.

Security authorities said they found red roses, candles and heart-shaped items during the raid attended by member of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice, the religious police.

Yes, please let's open our doors to islam in Europe. We need to cut down on these immoral things, such as dancing, music and Valentines Day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why are we talking about Russia? Are they supposed to represent Europe, or even the west? Isn't this about the immigration crisis in Europe?

Where would you rather live, Europe or one of the following: Sudan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Nigeria, UAE (shariah countries).

Russia is irrelevant.

No, that was merely explaining the moral stance that some of our 'allies' again the 'hordes' take. Russia keeps getting bandied about as a saviour of the western world when theyre anything but.

Yeah, I'd rather live in the UAE, have done in the past and it was great. Turned down a job there to stay in the UK for some bizarre reason.

Afghanistan, well definitely because of the money yes, but I guess you couldnt complete your '5 years to 50k' thread in 6 months if you despise the locals.

Iraq, similar risk but live by a foreign culture and reap the cash? Yeah I'd do that but I'm not massively in demand at the moment.

Could always do nothing in the UK and moan about stuff though, thats a loads better option.

Permabanned
The thing that makes me want to smash my head against a wall is the fact that countries that produced Beethoven, Bach, Schubert and Mozart are ironically importing a number of people from a culture that sees music as some sort of abomination.

Music in Islam is a bit more complex than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_music

I'm not sure if you know that the Church banned certain notes because they were considered "the music of the devil" as during the Renaissance period music composition and performing was about praising God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritone

Soldato
Haha, the tritone is a well abused joke.

The whole complexity around music just seems like nonsense to me. Not much choice in the matter moving to a western society though!

Last edited:
Caporegime
No, that was merely explaining the moral stance that some of our 'allies' again the 'hordes' take. Russia keeps getting bandied about as a saviour of the western world when theyre anything but.

Yeah, I'd rather live in the UAE, have done in the past and it was great. Turned down a job there to stay in the UK for some bizarre reason.

Afghanistan, well definitely because of the money yes, but I guess you couldnt complete your '5 years to 50k' thread in 6 months if you despise the locals.

Iraq, similar risk but live by a foreign culture and reap the cash? Yeah I'd do that but I'm not massively in demand at the moment.

Could always do nothing in the UK and moan about stuff though, thats a loads better option.

The situation for Afghan nationals is not quite as rosy as that of a western contractor tho, is it.

Perhaps I should have asked which country you'd prefer to have been born in. Either way I think you know what I mean.

And if you hate the UK so much... leave?

Soldato
The situation for Afghan nationals is not quite as rosy as that of a western contractor tho, is it.

Perhaps I should have asked which country you'd prefer to have been born in. Either way I think you know what I mean.

And if you hate the UK so much... leave?

Of course it isn't. So why if they're being persecuted at home for any reason should they not be granted asylum based on their religion?

I'm happy being born in the UK because no-one i've met hates the country I'm from with the vitriol that you seem to display against others.

And I will leave eventually, but at this moment I'm happy serving my country and will continue untill my service finishes. Luckily the UK gov doesn't share you opinion or I'd have left before now.

Caporegime
Of course it isn't. So why if they're being persecuted at home for any reason should they not be granted asylum based on their religion?

I'm happy being born in the UK because no-one i've met hates the country I'm from with the vitriol that you seem to display against others.

And I will leave eventually, but at this moment I'm happy serving my country and will continue untill my service finishes. Luckily the UK gov doesn't share you opinion or I'd have left before now.

You make a lot of assumptions about the future and how things will play out. Anti-immigration viewpoints are on the rise here, and elsewhere in Europe. People have seen what this latest wave of immigration is bringing, and they don't want it.

Also are you still clinging to the idea that these migrants are asylum seekers? Even the BBC has given up trying to pretend that is true.

Soldato

Aannnnnndd we've done full circle..

I saw the video. I love how you miss the part when both of them are challenged by muslims on everything they say, one of them even goes as far as stating everything good about the UK and telling him if he doesn't like it he should get out! Other defend the rights of people of other religions/creeds and gay people.

Now I'm not claiming they weren't hand-picked for the show
You then admit that the BBC have probably hand-picked these individuals (which they do - ever tried getting on question time?) but then go on to use the numbers as an accurate representation of Muslims of not just the UK but the world! Somehow you then hypothesis (pluck a number out of the air) that figure therefore equates to 6/7 of migrants coming over over - bit sensationalist aren't you?

Do you understand statistics? populations size/standard deviation etc. The limitations of surveys - no, you really don't.

but the BBC does tend to have a very pro-muslim liberal bias
No they don't

You know when I first saw your posts I thought I had been quick to judge. I had seen some posts you had on other topics and there was some level of analytic thinking; some level of discussion. That you had a few valid points and different to the "bitslice" army. But actually I was completely right.

I have tried explaining the laws of Islam to individuals on here as well as you. To show that actually a lot of the assumptions are completely incorrect and opposite of scripture and teachings. Even in the video you posted the individuals pointed out how ISIS break every law possible - what was the response? - I'm coming up with excuses.

I have tried to show using myself and my experience as an example that majority do integrate and are law abiding citizens - what was the response from your "fellows"? - I haven't integrated until I have converted to christianity! You have even suggested that I was probably unreligious (in another thread) and that would explain why I didn't share the same beliefs as ISIS (I would say I am quite religious, I don't smoke/drink/club, I do my 5/day and fast).

This is the kind of Islam that I and millions other know. Are you worried that after the world cup SBW might get radicalized? Ask for a sharia state?

You have a predictable pattern. You will now say that of course not ALL muslims believe like this but then few posts later return to your same rhetoric.

You or another "fellow" of yours will now regurgitate some saudi arabian law or pakistani incident. Someone even said earlier that it's not your job to "understand" islam- no just completely believe everything breitbart or dailymail keep telling you. If you and other actually bothered to listen to the many muslims like myself who are against ISIS and all their counterparts - rather than constantly arguing with us we would both have an equal enemy - Look at the UK for example - we are ALLIED with Saudi who fund ISIS and the cause of the 9/11 event.

It's ironic because if you actually discussed the migrant/refugee topic directly you would realise that I would agree with a lot of the points you and others on this thread raise about economic migrants.

I'm talking to a wall.

EDIT: OH BTW - those 2 on the video should definitely be on some sort of police watch-list

Last edited:
Associate
Aannnnnndd we've done full circle..

I saw the video. I love how you miss the part when both of them are challenged by muslims on everything they say, one of them even goes as far as stating everything good about the UK and telling him if he doesn't like it he should get out! Other defend the rights of people of other religions/creeds and gay people.

You then admit that the BBC have probably hand-picked these individuals (which they do - ever tried getting on question time?) but then go on to use the numbers as an accurate representation of Muslims of not just the UK but the world! Somehow you then hypothesis (pluck a number out of the air) that figure therefore equates to 6/7 of migrants coming over over - bit sensationalist aren't you?

Do you understand statistics? populations size/standard deviation etc. The limitations of surveys - no, you really don't.

No they don't

You know when I first saw your posts I thought I had been quick to judge. I had seen some posts you had on other topics and there was some level of analytic thinking; some level of discussion. That you had a few valid points and different to the "bitslice" army. But actually I was completely right.

I have tried explaining the laws of Islam to individuals on here as well as you. To show that actually a lot of the assumptions are completely incorrect and opposite of scripture and teachings. Even in the video you posted the individuals pointed out how ISIS break every law possible - what was the response? - I'm coming up with excuses.

I have tried to show using myself and my experience as an example that majority do integrate and are law abiding citizens - what was the response from your "fellows"? - I haven't integrated until I have converted to christianity! You have even suggested that I was probably unreligious (in another thread) and that would explain why I didn't share the same beliefs as ISIS (I would say I am quite religious, I don't smoke/drink/club, I do my 5/day and fast).

This is the kind of Islam that I and millions other know. Are you worried that after the world cup SBW might get radicalized? Ask for a sharia state?

You have a predictable pattern. You will now say that of course not ALL muslims believe like this but then few posts later return to your same rhetoric.

You or another "fellow" of yours will now regurgitate some saudi arabian law or pakistani incident. Someone even said earlier that it's not your job to "understand" islam- no just completely believe everything breitbart or dailymail keep telling you. If you and other actually bothered to listen to the many muslims like myself who are against ISIS and all their counterparts - rather than constantly arguing with us we would both have an equal enemy - Look at the UK for example - we are ALLIED with Saudi who fund ISIS and the cause of the 9/11 event.

It's ironic because if you actually discussed the migrant/refugee topic directly you would realise that I would agree with a lot of the points you and others on this thread raise about economic migrants.

I'm talking to a wall.

+1

The post from Dicehunter saying you still hadn't integrated was especially cringeworthy. I'm an atheist, best pack my bags!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Perhaps I ought to start reading the Daily Mail ;)

Frankly, I will never trust any muslim. I would feel safer if we had no mosques in this country, and acted more like Japan (who value their heritage and want to preserve it). Islam is alien to us. They are a security risk, and a risk to social order.

They worship a false god and follow a warlord who took a 9 year old wife and spread his "religion" by force. And when the going gets rough (when muslims think they are being "persecuted" or at "war"), there is precedent for using violence.

Thankfully, us not being Sweden or Germany I can say I don't like muslims. I don't trust them. I don't want more of them here. And our voice is going to get louder, wait and see.

Soldato

Russia is the saviour of the western world and none of your links show that Russia imprison homosexuals for just being homosexual as you claimed. They are free to have all the bum fun they want behind closed doors, unlike in sharia countries.

Associate
Perhaps I ought to start reading the Daily Mail ;)

Frankly, I will never trust any muslim. I would feel safer if we had no mosques in this country, and acted more like Japan (who value their heritage and want to preserve it). Islam is alien to us. They are a security risk, and a risk to social order.

They worship a false god and follow a warlord who took a 9 year old wife and spread his "religion" by force. And when the going gets rough (when muslims think they are being "persecuted" or at "war"), there is precedent for using violence.

Thankfully, us not being Sweden or Germany I can say I don't like muslims. I don't trust them. I don't want more of them here. And our voice is going to get louder, wait and see.

Utter drivel, but unfortunately a sign of what this circle jerk thread has become.
No wonder people are saying this country is going down the pan, I would place the blame more on people like you buying into this mass hysteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom