The Expanse

Associate
I like the Ashford mrk2 pirate they have. The look on his face when he realised what how Michio was going to get that chap free from the crate. :eek::cool:

Soldato
I still enjoy this, but the story is stagnating for me. I haven't read the books so I don't know anything about it, but I assumed the overall story arc was actually about the Proto molecule and the new galaxy.
Atm I'm getting bored of watching space pirate politics.

Soldato
I still enjoy this, but the story is stagnating for me. I haven't read the books so I don't know anything about it, but I assumed the overall story arc was actually about the Proto molecule and the new galaxy.
Atm I'm getting bored of watching space pirate politics.

Exactly - what about he Protomolecule, the other worlds, the beings that created the rings etc - we seem to have been side-tracked. Great for a season, but unless there is a S7, then there will be a lot left unanswered.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Exactly - what about he Protomolecule, the other worlds, the beings that created the rings etc - we seem to have been side-tracked. Great for a season, but unless there is a S7, then there will be a lot left unanswered.

I get that if you haven't read the books, but fear not :)

Caporegime
Well, I’m up to date finally. It seems to have turned into Eastenders in space, but fewer characters die.
the rings and proto molecule meant nothing pretty much

when your doing the main story but take a break to do side quests, get burnt out and stop playing the game.

the show may as well just have been the belters vs earth and only set in one solar system

Sgarrista
Commissario
There is no way they can finish this up in 1 more episode.

Either we have a new game of thrones level disappointment incoming, or its going to be left in a situation that forces another season and/or movie.

Soldato
the rings and proto molecule meant nothing pretty much
the show may as well just have been the belters vs earth and only set in one solar system
Sci-fi is supposed to be about technology, and how it affects and influences society... or in some cases actually doesn't (for one example of many - https://interestingengineering.com/10-most-useless-gadgets-of-2017).
Personally I find stories like these are pretty damn awesome, right up to the point where aliens appear as any kind of plot vehicle, at which point the humans always seem to take a back seat.

There is no way they can finish this up in 1 more episode.
Either we have a new game of thrones level disappointment incoming, or its going to be left in a situation that forces another season and/or movie.

I haven't seen the latest season yet as I'm queueing it up for a binge... but given how the books went, I'm expecting the latter - Trying to avoid spoilers, this situation kinda gets resolved and then there's a fair few years of societal development and political progress, so when they do the next season(s) everyone is a little older and some things have changed quite a lot.... and I do hope they jump forward to that point, else it'll be years of quite boring, samey-samey tales about various peoples struggling to recover from their current adversities.

Man of Honour
Reckon we'll get a big battle and a conclusion to Marcos plot, and then a setup/cliffhanger to leave the door open for more seasons/a movie. Can't help but feel it'll be a massive disappointment if they try to sum up everything with around 65mins left.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Dont really know what to say about that episode, it was the type of slow episode you usually get before a season final, I expect a bit more for the 2nd last episode of the show.

Associate
That baby arm freaked me out, and not in a Deadpool type way.
And did Bobby go/not go with Amos, guess next week, I'll have to look for glitter

Caporegime
At this rate, half of the last episode will be baby arm filler lol. One thing of note, I struggled to grasp what was going on in the brief Mars attack on the ring (bar the bit the very end of the attack).

Soldato
Still not really aligned with the books, especially the Laconia prologue
I can't recall any mentions of indigenous creatures that can Lazarus a dead body.

Amos is just wasted this season, we know he likes booze and brothels but as the entire contribution to the penultimate episode of an already short season???

At least we got a few pointers as to how they may bring the season to a close and kind of match the books with
the reveal about the mass capacity of the ring gates as a tool to digest the Pallas and Fillip now further conflicted will get off the ship, somehow.

Associate
Still not really aligned with the books, especially the Laconia prologue
I can't recall any mentions of indigenous creatures that can Lazarus a dead body.

It's literally the only plot this season that isn't being done in massive broadstrokes, it's Strange dogs straight from the page to the screen. And if you didn't read that short story, they're

the same repair drones that bring back Amos

Back
Top Bottom