The folly of the modern world laid bare

Associate
Today I read this brilliant book that I wanted to share with you all. It’s free to download (probably because it’s so important) but I’ve also bought it, twice! In the UK you can pre-order it on Amazon, it’s due for release on 9th April 2020.

It’s called The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg, download here: https://tinyurl.com/srpxoj3

It’s a really well researched book, actually it basically contains all the science from the last 200 years that civilisation should have been paying attention to. It presents the science that lead to the revelation of our external as well as internal energetic life. It bridges science with eastern traditions such as the Chinese practices of tai chi, yin and yang and acupuncture.

Anyone who is logical or scientifically minded can read this book and clearly see the folly of modern life. How the electrification of our world since the day electricity was discovered and certainly the implementation of certain technologies from telegraph, to radar to wireless, to now 5g has caused us and the natural world considerable harm. The book presents a compelling case that the electrification of our society is the fundamental basis of cancer, heart disease and diabetes, in us and in animals, as well as those hard to figure out diseases such as anxiety and chronic fatigue syndrome. It reveals the truth that many authorities don’t have your best interests in mind! (Understatement of the millennium!)

It’s a brilliant and eye opening essay, which is superbly referenced, about 1/3 of the book is bibliography! The guy who wrote this clearly worked very hard and is an exceptional and engaging writer. So read it yourself and figure out who in your friendship or family group you should share it with and don’t hold back, tell them it’s the most important book in human history!

This book enables an educated person, invested in the trimmings of modern life (as we all are) and who is capable of critical thinking, to see the elephant in the room. It makes it real for them, how destructive their life choices are not only for nature but for what they care about most, their health and their children’s health. The reader is left pondering the ultimate catch-22, that the way modern life has been pursued in order to raise their standard of living is literally the very thing that is killing them. And leaves you wondering what can be done about it!?

If you read this please share your opinion and if you agree with me that it’s the most compelling book you have ever read then share it with everyone! Including your MP!

Associate
OP
I have read about his court case and I think that was cruel, we can’t blame individuals who just behave normally. However, his idiocincracies, don’t matter, attacking the man doesn’t change the science. I suggest you read the book it’s evidence based.

edit:
I'm about to go to work so unlikely to be able to respond, but it's disappointing to see people who clearly haven't read the book trying to derail this important thread. I would respect your opinions if you had read the book. Remember the film thank you for smoking?

“Although we are constantly exploring the subject, currently there is no direct evidence that links cellphone usage to brain cancer." ironically is how it ends. The film reminds us of a period in time when the scientific community told us that smoking was not harmful. Messages like "A cigarette a day keeps the doctor away" were considered valid. If it was the 1970ies and I had posted the above except for cigarette smoking, we could have had the same responses already.

I'm about to go to work for 12 hours, intubating corvid-19 patients, it's not true to say I don't have the best intentions of humanity in mind. If you read the book with an open mind and a critical eye you will see how history could be repeating itself. Or read the book and tell me why it's wrong, I would love for this book to be wrong.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Some people find part one a bit more technical, you could start with part 2 and then go back that might work, but definitely suspend disbelief until you have read it. 1/3 of the book is bibliography, it doesn’t, in general suffer from a lack of sources!

Associate
OP
It suffers from a lack of scientific basis.

The whole premise that increases in heart disease, diabetes and cancer are caused by increases in RF emissions is false. It is a false correlation.

The reason heart disease has increased in recent decades is because Westerners suffer from obesity and poor diet.

The reason diabetes has increased in recent decades is because Westerners eat vast amounts of processed sugar in their diets.

The reason more people die of cancers (and the above) now is because people aren't dying of easily curable maladies like bacterial infections, or easily vaccinated viral infections.

The whole premise of the book is false, peddled by a charlatan trying to make money off ignorant mugs like you.

All of that sounds reasonable, it represents the majority opinion of society. But this guy has written a compelling essay with an enormous number of references. I still think it is possible to read this and reach your own conclusion but all of your arguments are addressed in this book.

Associate
OP
It's not just reasonable, it's well-understood science based on decades of respected. peer-reviewed study.

You have read the book, you give us a synopsis of the case for RF radiation being responsible for these ailments. This isn't a book club forum, this is for discussion.

The book is a synopsis of 200 years of scientific study. I can’t summarise a summary. I would urge everyone to just read it, I’d respect you if you read it and disagreed rather than just decided it must be wrong. Remember, you are in danger of making the same mistake as all those who thought smoking was safe, I say that as a doctor who understands health more than most.

I will post a neat little story from the diabetes chapter. However, I stress you can’t take this out of context, it’s a whole essay, and the big picture needs to be understood...

Bhutan

Sandwiched between the mountainous borders of India and China, the isolated Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan may be the last country in the world to be electrified. Until the 1960s, Bhutan had no banking system, no national currency, and no roads. In the late 1980s, I learned something about this Buddhist country, thought by some to be the model for James Hilton’s Shangri-La, when I made the acquaintance of a Canadian woman who worked for CUSO International, the Canadian version of the United States Peace Corps. She had just returned from a four-year stint in a small Bhutanese village, where she taught English to the local children. Bhutan is somewhat larger, in area, than the Netherlands, and has a population just over 750,000. The road system at the time was still extremely limited, and most travel outside the immediate vicinity of the small capital, Thimphu, including travel to my friend’s village, was by foot or horseback. She felt privileged to be able to live in that country at all, because outside visitors to Bhutan were limited to 1,000 per year. The woven baskets and other handcrafts that she brought back were intricate and beautiful. Technology was unknown, as there was no electricity at all in most of the country. Diabetes was extremely rare, and completely unknown outside the capital.

As recently as 2002, fuel wood provided virtually one hundred percent of all non-commercial energy consumption. Fuel wood consumption, at 1.22 tons per capita, was one of the highest, if not the highest, in the world. Bhutan was an ideal laboratory in which to monitor the effects of electricity, because that country was about to be transformed from near zero percent electrification to one hundred percent electrification in a little over a decade.

In 1998, King Jigme Singye Wangchuk ceded some of his powers to a democratic assembly, which wanted to modernize the country. The Department of Energy and the Bhutan Electricity Authority were created on July 1, 2002. That same day the Bhutan Power Corporation was launched. With 1,193 employees, it immediately became the largest corporation in the kingdom. Its mandate was to generate and distribute electricity throughout the kingdom, with a target of full electrification of the country within ten years. By 2012 the proportion of rural households actually reached by electricity was about 84 percent.

In 2004, 634 new cases of diabetes were reported in Bhutan. The next year, 944. The year after that, 1,470. The following year, 1,732. The next year, 2,541, with 15 deaths.10 In 2010, there were 91 deaths and diabetes mellitus was already the eighth most common cause of mortality in the kingdom. Coronary heart disease was number one. Only 66.5 percent of the population had normal blood sugar.11 This sudden change in the health of the population, especially the rural population, was being blamed, incredibly, on the traditional Bhutanese diet which, however, had not changed. “Bhutanese have a penchant for fat-rich foods,” reported Jigme Wangchuk in the Bhutan Observer. “All Bhutanese delicacies are fat-rich. Salty and fatty foods cause hypertension. Today, one of the main causes of ill-health in Bhutan is hypertension caused by oil-rich and salty traditional Bhutanese diet.” Rice, the article continued, which is the staple food of the Bhutanese, is rich in carbohydrates, which turns into fat unless there is physical activity; perhaps the Bhutanese are not getting enough exercise. Two-thirds of the population, the author complained, are not eating enough fruits and vegetables.

But the Bhutanese diet has not altered. The Bhutanese people are poor. Their country is mountainous with few roads. They have not all gone out and suddenly bought automobiles, refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, and computers, and become a lazy, inactive people. Yet rates of diabetes quadruple in four years. Bhutan now ranks eighteenth in the world in its mortality rate from heart disease.

Only one other thing has changed so dramatically in Bhutan in the last decade: electrification, and the resulting exposure of the population to electromagnetic fields.

Associate
OP
I don't know, I haven't got there yet. :D Still interested to hear the OP's reply about whether he - a doctor - actually believes this stuff. 'Flu not contagious? Radio and electricity causes, well, almost everything? I did note in the book that a historical reference to the effects of electricity, couched as legitimacy for modern 'electrical sensitivity', opined that exposure to electrical shocks caused the recipient to become 'almost asthmatic'. So, asthma was at least existent before the telegraph and power lines? :p

Thanks, I'll grab a copy!

Sorry, busy day. Sure I believe viruses are contagious, I put on and off the correct protective clothing many times a day to prevent myself contracting coronavirus.

I came across this work from the EU 5g appeal, which is a consortium of scientists and doctors who are lobbying the EU to halt 5g rollout until the health effects can be determined fully.

This is why Brussels has not allowed 5g rollout in the city (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eu...ack-of-proof-mobile-phones-don-t-cause-cancer), or why Switzerland is having ongoing disputes and debates within the country that are attempting to halt 5g rollout (https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/848c5b44-4d7a-11ea-95a0-43d18ec715f5)

If this book is on a conspiracy forum and being discussed then that’s irrelevant to me. I read that book, and think he has made an overwhelming case for a link between electricity generally and disease. This isn’t a new thing with 5g this has been going on since electricity was discovered.

That said, it hasn’t decreased life expectancy, we may live with increased disease burden but we still live and we enjoy modern life. I’m not saying we should go back to being caveman I’m just saying we should find a way to insulate the sources of EM radiation. It’s like, calling for seat belts in cars. When this was proposed the industry lobbied for no seat belts and public sided with them. When the safety of cigarettes was questioned the industry lobbied that they were safe and again the public were misled.

I don’t personally understand why people are so angry, just think critically, and if you think there is even a hint of a safety issue then why is it unreasonable to see if that’s true (which it clearly is) and if so, how can we make it safer. What if it’s true? Would you people not like to live in a world with less disease burden?

I suggest everyone just becomes a little less emotional and a little more rational. The response in this thread is comical. I posted this to have a nice discussion in speaker’s corner. The fact that some emotional mod has shunted it to GD is even more telling of the calibre of minds on this board. My colleagues are enjoying it and we are having a good debate.

Anyone who is capable of critical thinking I suggest you ignore the noise in this thread, read the book and make up your own mind.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The book in the op has 160 pages of references, some from Nobel laureates. So, you’ll have to excuse me if I don’t budge. Who are you, in this debate, why is your opinion valuable? I’ve provided plenty of sources, if you’re unwilling to engage then I can do no more. It takes a couple of days to read that work, all of you complaining except a few who are reading are making noise for the sake of making noise.

Again, this was meant for SC, although, I haven’t experienced intelligence in either board on this issue.

Associate
OP
Indeed. The fact people truly believe stuff like this is frightening in itself. Amazing.

Yeh, so amazing that a doctor cares about health, or that doctors and scientists in the EU care about safety standards. Anyway, this was a failure, people are too close minded in this world, back to more pleasant circles.

Back
Top Bottom