The Grand Tour

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The specials were always the highlight of Top Gear, so if they can do these regularly to the same quality we should be in for a treat. It wasn't just about the cars and sillyness, but also seeing the culture and sights of the places they went. They're all clever blokes into more than just their cars so I'm looking forward to it.

Soldato
The specials were always the highlight of Top Gear, so if they can do these regularly to the same quality we should be in for a treat. It wasn't just about the cars and sillyness, but also seeing the culture and sights of the places they went. They're all clever blokes into more than just their cars so I'm looking forward to it.

Hit the nail on the head there I think.:)

Soldato
Disapointed that its on Amazon Prime. I dont have that unfortunately, I love the trio, they are so funny

Well that's it's entire value to Amazon, to make people like you buy Prime. Otherwise it's virtually worthless for that sort of business really.

Associate
Been watching some of the older top gear episodes and realised jus how dull some of the non challenge episodes were, the adventures really do make the show.

Title wise I think it's a bit naff but still better than the "House of Cars" name which floated about previously.

Cant wait!

Associate
Well that's it's entire value to Amazon, to make people like you buy Prime. Otherwise it's virtually worthless for that sort of business really.

i know their strategy, just that I cannot afford prime unfortunately which frustrates me, i hope they do sell the series on dvd, they probably will :p

Back
Top Bottom