The Grand Tour

• Thread starter Thread starter LiE
  • Start date Start date
its up,
The studio tent is back in Whitby, England as Jeremy Clarkson introduces an almost impartial test of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS against the BMW M4 GTS, and the three hosts attempt to make cars from sustainable materials. Comedian Jimmy Carr is the celebrity guest.

[TW]Fox;30293263 said:
How did you get your 'We dont have Clarkson any more' license fee discount?

I don't have a TV licence as I don't watch any live tv or iplayer, haven't done so for almost 3 years. (well, the live TV bit is 3 years, iplayer since the restrictions came in)

I don't have a TV licence as I don't watch any live tv or iplayer, haven't done so for almost 3 years. (well, the live TV bit is 3 years, iplayer since the restrictions came in)

You dont watch any iPlayer at all since you binned off your TV License?

Pull the other one :p

You dont watch any iPlayer at all since you binned off your TV License?

Pull the other one :p

I've watched plenty of iplayer content since I cancelled my TV licence years ago, I haven't watched any iplayer content since the new restrictions a few months ago.

I don't watch a lot of BBC content though. In recent years it's only really been Top gear, Peaky Blinders, The Fall and Luther.

For me the licence fee is not value for money, for others, it most likely is.

I don't think that it's worth it either, but it is hard to believe you guys never ever use iPlayer (even if it's limited to just things like HIGNFY) :p

I don't think that it's worth it either, but it is hard to believe you guys never ever use iPlayer (even if it's limited to just things like HIGNFY) :p

I probably wouldn't believe me either but it's the sad truth, i'm a horrible conformist :D

As I get older, i'm more patient about when I see shows. I've love to watch The Fall S3 and Planet Earth 2 as they're shown but I can wait until they appear on Netflix/Amazon.

planet earth 2 and our guy in china have been the only things on normal tv I've watched in months.

back to grand tour, another solid episode. feeling they're trying a bit to hard though, in old top gear like the carboats all had potential to at least work even if totally stupid, and one nearly always worked reasonably well.
please kill the cleeberity part outright and the american in series 2.

Back
Top Bottom