The Grand Tour

• Thread starter Thread starter LiE
  • Start date Start date
They could just have the driver talk about the car considering he / she is a professional they should have something to add that isn't utterly boring.

Failing that I foresee a new take on carpool karaoke :o

I still don't understand why they didn't go and get an ex racing driver to become the 'track guy' plenty out there who would work well on camera and would make the segments more enjoyable than we had with the American.

Jenson Button or Mark Webber for example.

Jenson Button or Mark Webber for example.

Neither of those are funny/entertaining or would fit in with Clarkson and co. If they wanted someone to to actually talk about cars then they would be great, but they need someone that can entertain non-car enthusiasts. I agree 'The American' wasn't it though.

Well Mike Skinner quit he was not axed.

And whatever replacement they have for celebrity brain crash, it will not involve celebrities driving in cars at all, (even half cars) and will not involve interviewing celebrities, as they are not allowed to have either on the show, as per agreement with the BBC, so it will only be another daft stupid idea that everyone will get bored with fast.

I’d be happy if Mark Webber took on the job. Can certainly drive and I personally think he’s quite funny with his certain dry humour. Made me laugh a few times when presenting the F1 on C4 :p

Back
Top Bottom