The Grand Tour

• Thread starter Thread starter LiE
  • Start date Start date
Good episode, much better than last series.
Celebrities was boring, but they often are unless you know them and they're interesting.

Hopefully that will continue.

And usual hottie in the audience.

Yeah, the format is to release one each week unless they do a special like last time, then they'll release part two the following day.

I always skipped the celebrity part unless it's someone I like - barring GT, I always skipped their "death - so it sounds like business as usual. Looking forward to watching it.

I've just watched it. Thought it was brilliant, had a close resemblance to when they were on Top Gear and the rest of the series looks to be great with "The Grand Tour Challenges". I can't wait for next weeks now!

Disappointed at the crash footage, but I guess like they said, their cameras weren't pointing at the car after it passed the line, and all the cameras and equipment in the car would have melted.

Good start to the season though.

Wonder if they're keeping the Eboladrome or moving to the new track for proper times?

Really enjoyed that. Ohhh the noise from the Lambo... But out of the cars they had, wouldn't want to own any of them really.

Actually prefer Celebrity Brain Crash to Celebrity Face Off... It was shorter and gave more time to the rest of the show.

Back
Top Bottom