The Grand Tour

• Thread starter Thread starter LiE
  • Start date Start date
This new series has a lot of old Top Gear vibes. Which is good. But that gravel is going to ruin the F-Type's bodywork! :)

Unlike the BBC, they actually have listened to what people want lol

Last edited:
This new series has a lot of old Top Gear vibes. Which is good. But that gravel is going to ruin the F-Type's bodywork! :)

Yeah because the contract has run out now with the BBC which allows them to be more free with what they can do and not run into any issues.

Enjoyed the episode :)

???

They've decided to put a "not reasonably priced" car on a rallycross track, with two guests a week. A format that was so lambasted when tried by Chris Evans that it was dropped to praise for the GT86 format we have now (which I think is the best of the SIARPC type segments we've had).

Otherwise, I enjoyed the return to basically TG as we knew it as all the things they tried during season 1 were dropped.

Enjoyed that first eps hugely. It was good to see them back again.

I felt it wouldn't have hurt to see a bit more of the insides of the supercars though as we were shown very little.

Fsst forwarded past the celeb portion too. Glad I did too because it seemed quite lengthy.

I need to know who the hottie was in the audience. I couldn’t take my eyes off her <3

That said, a good first episode but nothing we haven’t seen before.

I don’t know, because I’ve got a tube up my arse

Great first episode. Couldn't even finish the first series!

On the new track, the straight is bordered by the a wall of tyres. Clarkson asked one off the celebs if they lifted off past it. Thought it was a nice nod to the track of days gone by, and the rather shorter tyre wall in the old top gear test track.

I need to know who the hottie was in the audience. I couldn’t take my eyes off her <3

That said, a good first episode but nothing we haven’t seen before.

I don’t know, because I’ve got a tube up my arse

Perv, me neither :D

j3pnL.png

Richard Hammond must have someone looking down on him to survive all these crashes, that one looked nasty! and to wriggle away with just a broken leg before it burst in flames. Wow.

Last edited:
Just noticed when out and about a few minutes ago that the BBC have a new Top Gear DVD out...

...not featuring any of the current Top Gear crew. Just Hammond, May and Clarkson.

Turns out the new lot haven't done anything worthy of a Christmas DVD release. :D

Back
Top Bottom