The Grand Tour

• Thread starter Thread starter LiE
  • Start date Start date
Well Mike Skinner quit he was not axed.

And whatever replacement they have for celebrity brain crash, it will not involve celebrities driving in cars at all, (even half cars) and will not involve interviewing celebrities, as they are not allowed to have either on the show, as per agreement with the BBC, so it will only be another daft stupid idea that everyone will get bored with fast.

They have this on the new series, so guess they changed the rules?

Can't remember what I read when it was in the 'news' over the summer, but why did Hammond keep accelerating after the Hill Climb finish?

Clarkson a belly is getting bigger, Mays face cheeks are getting bigger and both are looking much paler than I would think is healthy?

I did sort of enjoy the first episode but would have liked to see more of the cars and an explanation as to why the hamster continued on at high speed after the finish line? The one shot of him in the car after passing the finish line looked like he was in a trance.

I have spotted the odd good looker, but some of you Harvey Weinsteins really do scare me :p

They are getting better. The montage seemed to promise some good stuff, but that episode lacked some decent content as they didn't really do a great deal with the three cars. A little bit of driving about, some humour, then rushed through the drag race and hill-climb while showing some footage of Hammonds crash, then its all over after meaningless times. I'm still none the wiser about the cars, except what I would have known before. (e.g. Drag race result)

I have spotted the odd good looker, but some of you Harvey Weinsteins really do scare me :p

They are getting better. The montage seemed to promise some good stuff, but that episode lacked some decent content as they didn't really do a great deal with the three cars. A little bit of driving about, some humour, then rushed through the drag race and hill-climb while showing some footage of Hammonds crash, then its all over after meaningless times. I'm still none the wiser about the cars, except what I would have known before. (e.g. Drag race result)
I guess what they were going to flesh it out with couldn't be done due to the burning wreck of a ar.

I found it a bit lame, driving big cars down little roads has been done many a time, driving down roads they shouldn't be because there's a random red light at a tunnel which wont change...

Hill climb stuff was great, star in a car was iffy, the new track was too and I did feel for the JAAAAGGGGG

The gang do look older but dont we all? They have all had a fairly rough winter with health issues

I find the exploration / road trips more fun

That said I watched it and am pleased to be able to, its better than 90% of other stuff on TV.

Perv, me neither :D

j3pnL.png

Hottie? Err, OK....Low standards in OcUK it seems

Liked it. Apart from the star in the car bits which is just running its course now I guess.

Conversation Street is fine however, it's basically car news from TG with a bit of bants.

Didn't really pay attention to anything else, not the audience, not the background or anything. Just want to watch cars being driven in cool or interesting places. The main road trip film covered that.

It's missing the amazing camera work that TG had. Really used to love the way it was shot. This feels like TG 2005. Haven't watched TG s2 and might give this a little less attention tbh, I have less time to watch TV so this might get the chop.

Back
Top Bottom