The Grand Tour

Soldato
Based on other specials, very disappointing I thought. A few funny moments, but it was generally just them driving along a dirt track for 30 minutes... As has been mentioned, it really didn't look much fun either.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Based on other specials, very disappointing I thought. A few funny moments, but it was generally just them driving along a dirt track for 30 minutes... As has been mentioned, it really didn't look much fun either.
Have to agree. The odd moment of hilarity but mostly boring.

How did Hammond’s bike start after being submerged? That was :eek:

Soldato
The more the cars are out of their depth, the better for the show to be honest. Remember Botswana, when each had their own strength (barring the Lancia, that was just ****) and caused mayhem at different times. Adds value. If they did this mini-special in three hilux's, it would have been rather dull.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I didn't enjoy the special. I wish they'd talk about the cars more and why they chose them. I've felt that minor details are overlooked in this show compared to when they were on tg.
I agree with you, some people hate it when they don't understand something though... probably why they aren't getting too technical.

So, is the next season going to be 12 episodes? That is, if Hammond doesn't crash again...

Soldato
Shame if not. But I suppose Clarkson is getting a bit old for it now :p

Also Hammond has probably been banned by Mrs Hammond before he kills himself.

Though it means all we will have left is the current Top Gear, which is a bit....BBC

Back
Top Bottom