• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The growth of IPC at the Intel CPU for 7 years

My old [email protected] is still going strong. Just shows you how little CPU you actually need for a decent gaming experience.

Looking forward to 13400 and 7600 (non X) more than any other processors. Think there will be some great bang-for-the-buck in the next 6-12 months (and better DDR5 pricing, which already seems to be happening.)
13400 and 7600 are interesting CPUs. I hope the prices will be adequate after a while.

Yeah, intel already talking about 20% hikes in Q4. And AMD showing $300 (so call that £300, maybe more) for 7600X. I'll wait until mid '23 and see what deals and CPUs are around. No rush, have another 9900k based system that will last me a few years yet. Was just looking to upgrade the 3770k based system if something cheapish comes along.
9900k is a great cpu. I have this CPU but can't use it yet...
It seems to me that 9900k in the future may repeat the history of i7 2600k.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom