The gypsy problem

Soldato
Does the majority of their money come from crime as somebody said they have expensive cars and other goods, and I'm sure they go on holidays all over, anyone know how they do it?

Caporegime
Big aspect tends to be they don't pay much in the way of tax.

Or rent, or mortgage... and if doing the shipping consists of sending a gang of kids into the local test/Sainsbury's to strip the shelves then general living expenses can be reduced a fair bit.

I guess they do sometimes pay for car insurance , "road tax" and petrol etc..

Caporegime
Gypies have immunity from the law.
Yup. And the Guardianistas such as those seen here in this thread, will not let anyone do anything about it.

"But what about their human rights, man. I mean, it's like their way of life, or something. What are you, Hitler?"

Caporegime
To be fair it was only 59 posts in until someone mentioned Hitler... some of the SJWs are being a bit more restrained it seems.

Soldato
Yup. And the Guardianistas such as those seen here in this thread, will not let anyone do anything about it.

"But what about their human rights, man. I mean, it's like their way of life, or something. What are you, Hitler?"

They seem to take the same stance with the Chinese regime. CCP rounding up "undesirables" in the 1000s and making them disappear, but they would rather hound trump for every minor thing he does wrong.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Action needs to be stepped up to reduce the feeling of immunity by certain areas within their community. Currently they are untouchable for the majority of crimes and that should be quelled.

I think our SCO19 unit (or a collaboration of firearms units) need to conference this problem with Rios BOPE squad to ensure we have the ability to enter, engage and apprehend any wanted member of the community as and when required. With sufficiently trained units this should become second nature for the policing public service.

Hopefully this would have a significantly discouraging impact to their "free-thinkers" .

Soldato
As much as I'd love to think that in-roads could be made into effective policing of the traveler community, I don't think there is one politician with the stones to actually do anything about it. Well, not unless they turn up on THEIR doorstep.

Caporegime
I have watched most of your postings on these forums with great interest, this one tells me my feelings about you are probably extremely well founded and rather troubling given your alleged occupation :(

I am fortunate to know quite a few people most would consider "super rich" and none are violently criminally active, and all seemingly behave well within the law, generally. All seem to have attained their wealth through hard work with perhaps some smattering of good luck along the way. I can only presume you are referring to drug dealers and serious gangsters? To have achieved a "super rich" status implies your gang are not doing their job very well.... ;)

to be fair most police start off their careers with good intentions. then dealing with dregs 90% of the time skews their reality somewhat. they end up not caring as much it's an infinite pile of work. they don't bother following leads or chasing thing sup if it's not too serious and will get it marked down as a lesser crime to pad the stats.

the last time i had to call them first of all they refused to come out even though a mass brawl had just happened involving 10-15 people.

they when they eventually turned up 3-4 hours later were given the whereabout of the main culprit and they never searched the property. fair enough they need a warrant but i'm sure they could have done something.

they then failed to follow it up when the culprits parents got back from holiday without several calls from myself. they then eventually changed their minds and got a new crime reference to state vandalism as the damage caused by them rather than something else minor it had originally been recorded as.

however there are super rich people out there that do think they are above the law and usually are untouchable because of their wealth. jealousy will also play a part as police think they are underpaid when in reality in the public sector they are one of the best paid for a job which requires zero qualifications and tbh doesn't even require a high intelligence with basic tests to get into and the hardest test being the newer fitness tests introduced.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Day_(businessman)

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/busines...cised-after-five-staff-made-redundant-2535386

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-31168976

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...stie-Day-amassed-votes-59-girls-together.html

this guy became rich off working class peoples backs. he's now living in a tax haven to avoid paying tax and owns a large number of retailers which are well known brand names. he thinks it's okay to rig contests, cut down forests for his shooting buddies he also avoids paying taxes an uses his business's to pay for personal expenses which normally you shouldn't be claiming for by employing his family as brand ambassadors. so they can use the company jet for business use when skiing in Switzerland or sunbathing in spain. it's not classifies as personal use as he says they are employed by him to do work in those regions as brand ambassadors so they can travel their on the jet for business use. he then claims all the costs back through his business.

theirs plenty others like him, dyson, branson, ashley, green, etc.

Caporegime
As much as I'd love to think that in-roads could be made into effective policing of the traveler community, I don't think there is one politician with the stones to actually do anything about it. Well, not unless they turn up on THEIR doorstep.

so what you are telling me is. police can tackle gangs and armed criminals but not a bunch of home schooled thieves living in caravans?

yeah right. they just can't be bothered. if they wanted to they could go in team handed and sort them out. they just don't want to.

Soldato
so what you are telling me is. police can tackle gangs and armed criminals but not a bunch of home schooled thieves living in caravans?

yeah right. they just can't be bothered. if they wanted to they could go in team handed and sort them out. they just don't want to.

They would rather go after twitter "trolls" because it's easy.

Associate

Well, while agreeing there are certainly issues with travellers camps and a lot of the carry on, the thread title is a bit... uncomfortable? I mean, replace Gypsy there with Jew, or Black or whatever.

Caporegime
Well, while agreeing there are certainly issues with travellers camps and a lot of the carry on, the thread title is a bit... uncomfortable? I mean, replace Gypsy there with Jew, or Black or whatever.

No. Because jews, blacks or whatevers are useful functioning parts of society and have individual a-holes amongst them. I'm yet to have a positive experience with a gypsy unfortunately and that seems to be a broad trend.

Back
Top Bottom