The hardstyle thread!

Caporegime
Any hardstyle aficionados here? I know @krooton enjoys / enjoyed the decks, and this is one hell of a set to kick off this thread given the circumstances :cool:

Honestly this whole set, the location, the acoustics, and the fact it's Dutch makes is all the better. I've had two coffees and am having to seriously restrain myself at work :D

Post up your hardstyle shizzles! I'm a massive hardstyle fan so will also pop a load in as we go, but always happy to find new stuff!

Caporegime
OP
I didn't know hard style still existed.

I used to like it about 10yrs ago.

Will have a listen :)

Funny enough it seems to be making a comeback again, I certainly hope so anyway, it's the only form of music which makes me do things that no middle aged man should be doing :D

Caporegime
OP
Yaaaaas now were talking.

I remember being at inqontrol 06 raving with 30,000 mad Dutch in the Amsterdam arena till 8am then straight to airport for flight home at 11am.

No way I could manage that these days, god knows how they let us on that flight.

Ha! I was at that rave too :D

I was one of the mad Dutch people, used to go to tons of them. Qlimax, Sensation (black and white), Mysteryland, and loads more which I can't remember. It was epic, but there's no chance I could do it nowadays!

Caporegime
OP
It's sad seeing all this prep go to waste, but holy schmackers is it an epic set :cool:

(mystery land has always been my favourite rave, went 8 years on the trot :p)

Caporegime
OP
lawdy lawd, I had to go back a billion* pages to find this thread!

This set isn't quite hardstyle, but it's quite possibly one of the best trance sets ever. I was there. I don't remember much.

*I've told you a million times, I never exaggerate!

Back
Top Bottom