The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Red Alert 3 for the win

ra3_12008-10-3123-06-22-53.jpg

Im really glad you posted this screenshot as i have pretty much every other CnC game and couldn't decide on wether to miss RA3 out.
This picture has decided for me. thanks.:)

It is cartoony but the graphics are still technically good, with high res textures etc. It's just a style change which some people won't like, I don't mind it personally :)

yeh they do look technically quite good but i just don't like how command and conquer is being made very cartoony. armoured bears and insect like vehicles just don't do it for me.

Some Fallout 3

fo3screenshot1xt1.jpg

Ermm... yeah... okay.

Meanwhile, my character has resorted to drinking from the toilet:

fo3screenshot2xb0.jpg

The culprit, of course:

fo3screenshot3te4.jpg

Now he's gone off to sulk.

fo3screenshot4yb9.jpg

Evidently he has now fallen in with a bad crowd...:

fo3screenshot5dj3.jpg

... and he's contemplating the end.

fo3screenshot6pg2.jpg

I must admit, the tomb raider screens look stunning, especially the one overlooking the water, only thing is looks like lara doesnt quite "fit" with the rest of the environment

I must admit, the tomb raider screens look stunning, especially the one overlooking the water, only thing is looks like lara doesnt quite "fit" with the rest of the environment

thats what i thought, everything around her just looks to big.. she is so small :(

either that or its just the textures are at to much of a low res?

ags

@snowdog what mods are in your HL2 pic there? it looks superb im guessing cinematic mod or somethin like that?

No mods, I removed CM mod as it took up 20 gb and you had to replay the game while I wanted to play from the point I last played... It looked good, but I couldn't be bothered...

It's just plain up-to-date 64 bit HL2 maxed out...

Back
Top Bottom