The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Looks nice, but the streets seem a little empty. Is this the norm? I might wait for the demo...

the game cycles through 24hrs with the roads getting busier during the day and easing off at night .. those pics were a few randoms i took during first 5 mins of playing.. also in the Burnout thread ive linked to a video i slapped on filefront which shows the game/gfx off quite well.

its a cracking game with tons to do ..
BurnoutParadise2009-02-0323-35-08-1.jpg

BurnoutParadise2009-02-0323-11-15-2.jpg

BurnoutParadise2009-02-0323-18-42-9.jpg

Some Fog moving in ^^

Langlest, Are you just using the default mame build? Have trouble getting 3rd strike working myself.

the version im using is MameUI64 0.125u9 :)

How did you achieve that effect ? I Only started with MameUI yesterday; took quite a while to get used to how it works. :)

go to options/default game options and then change the settings to this :)
b4dg82.jpg

effect is the part that adds the scanlines to the image :p there are quite a few different ones to have a look at but i found that the one i have it on now is the best for me

Mate whats your settings and what have you done to disable the blur, your shots look so crisp and not washed out like vanilla gta so im assuming theres somethin else goin on i.e tweaks or mods :)

The blur? The blur is still P, or the definition setting in the graphics options :)

But it'd still be nice to see if he's changed anything otherwise :p

@ Snowdog

ST Armada II, what mod is that?

No it's ''Concept Future: Full Mod V1.00''.
I'm thinking there are lots of new versions by now of it, I haven't touched the install for years.

Can't get my stock Armada II V1.1 back as the setup in Vista X64 doesn't work :(, and my xp is borked so can't go to xp to install it and patch it up to play it in Vista :(. It's really a shame that they used such a crap setup application, the game itself works fine in Vista x64 provided you use compat mode from xp sp2, but the setup doesn't work no matter the comp. mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom