The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

No.

He had his collectors edition arrive today somehow and e-mailed me a bunch of screenshots, when I saw the other pic in this thread whilst browsing this morning, I thought I'd add.

I am still awaiting the release.

do what you want guys but at least try to hide it... if I was eagerly awaiting for Sims 3 I would be very ****ed at this now. Respect the people that really care and support the developers of their favorite games.

No.

He had his collectors edition arrive today somehow and e-mailed me a bunch of screenshots, when I saw the other pic in this thread whilst browsing this morning, I thought I'd add.

I am still awaiting the release.
Here are my predictions...
1. Your "mate" = You
2. His (Your) Collectors edition arrived through illegal download

That is all. :D

More killing floor :)
KillingFloor2009-05-1819-55-46-46.jpg

KillingFloor2009-05-1819-08-56-40.jpg

KillingFloor2009-05-1819-32-10-48.jpg

KillingFloor2009-05-1819-51-17-78.jpg

KillingFloor2009-05-1819-52-18-88.jpg

KillingFloor2009-05-1819-52-24-69.jpg

KillingFloor2009-05-1820-55-47-10.jpg

BOOM HEADSHOT!!
KillingFloor2009-05-1820-34-37-89.jpg

do what you want guys but at least try to hide it... if I was eagerly awaiting for Sims 3 I would be very ****ed at this now. Respect the people that really care and support the developers of their favorite games.

Lol.

Jedifragger will be around in no time prolly and remove the pics I'm sure don't worry :rolleyes:.

Seriously, what's the problem though, who the **** cares about official release dates, if anything people who look forward to a game want as much info/pics of it as possible.
I understand that the mods can do whatever they want, but why moan about a few pics of a game, damn, it's like kindergarten where a bunch of stupid kids tell on you for swearing or something... You are far worse bad for provoking people than the pirates. Use the report option if it truly bothers you.

The whole '' prove it with a picture'' or ''hovis'' is getting boring.

Last edited:
oh no, they posted screenies from a game that isn't out yet (cry).

I just searched google images search for sims 3 and found loads more, but don't worry guys, I've emailed google to get them taken down.

Look, its quite simple. The users and moderators don't want piracy here. I dont know why you're getting so upset about not being allowed to post your piracy (cry). Why dont you google Pro-Piracy forums and post it there.

Because it's piracy... on a forum where people support the legal buying of games. If you cant work that out, there's something wrong.

Yes but there is no need to play as a wannabe mod. Use the report option if you're really bothered rather than posting ''oh noes, pirate, you are BAAAD''.

Posting pictures of him playing a game is not piracy either.

The users and moderators don't want piracy here

Please, post ''some users'' next time, I'm sure the majority doesn't mind at all.
The moderators will do their job so why make a fuss out of it before they come online ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom