The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

im not on about how it plays im looking at peoples screenshots of the game and it looks aweful. how you can compare it to crysis is pure lol .

look at the grass , trees, scenery, player models (faces), weapons, there hardly top end .

the only thing ive seen that do look decent is vehicles helicopter tanks

post some screenies of full detail and a compared shot of crysis or hunter or other top game. same res

I'm sorry your taking absolute crap,
If it is maxed out it is the better looking than Crysis fact!

Ghostbusters
All maxed out @ 1600x1200
28vfwwx.jpg

CSS Funny death lol
5vazkl.jpg

I'm so glad he's on my ignore list.:cool:

I'm on your ignore list for asking for less screenshots of planes ?

:o

Face it that everyone that looks on this thread isn't bothered or doesn't really like seeing boring planes. They may look nice, but once you've seen one you've seen them all. Sorry for not being part of the little "plane group" :rolleyes:

I'm on your ignore list for asking for less screenshots of planes ?

:o

Face it that everyone that looks on this thread isn't bothered or doesn't really like seeing boring planes. They may look nice, but once you've seen one you've seen them all. Sorry for not being part of the little "plane group" :rolleyes:

Im not part of their "little plane group" and I don't mind / like all the pics they post. This is a screenshot thread, go somewhere else if you don't want to look at screenshots... or simply scroll past the ones you aren't interested in... simples

Im not part of their "little plane group" and I don't mind / like all the pics they post. This is a screenshot thread, go somewhere else if you don't want to look at screenshots... or simply scroll past the ones you aren't interested in... simples

I have being scrolling past them quite happily, until now, they even talk about the planes :eek:

Other people have made comments about people posting less screenshots, but I get shot down :cool:

I have to say that from what I've seen, ArmA2 looks no better than STALKER maxed out...that said, I haven't seen it in motion, and you can't really judge graphics until you do!

Back
Top Bottom