The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Excellent pics Soya as always :)
As Molemanmus said, is there anyway you are able to post a list of mods installed on your version? It looks stunning to say the least!

It looks good... but three posts in a row with tons of images of the same game over and over is a bit much... maybe I am being a grouch.

Thanks to those with positive & constructive comments, glad you enjoyed the shots and if not, it doesn't take much effort to use the scrollwheel!

Soya, Is there a chance we could fly together some time?

atm I am not flying online at all, just too busy with many other things plus still learning so much in FSX.

Excellent pics Soya as always :)
As Molemanmus said, is there anyway you are able to post a list of mods installed on your version? It looks stunning to say the least!

Yo Soya, reckon you could post a list of all the mods/enhancements youve got for fsx?

thanks

FSX Accelleration, Major tweaking of FSX to suit my particular PC (FSX.CFG/various config files to load up during FSX), running at 1920x1080 using ATI, AS/AA on, FPS limiter mod (although that has no impact on screenshots just running FSX smoother), HDR mod, addons: REX, plus lots of individual airport, aircraft & scenery addons, like Alderney. Thats about it.

You are a grouch now shush.

Besides just add him to your ignore list if it bothers too much.

It bugs others too though.

I wouldn't mind if it was a mixture of other games too, but when it is like 3 posts of pictures one after another it is a little like "seriously...".

I don't like putting people on ignore, you never know if they can be helpful to you or you to them in the future, and I would feel the same if it was *ANY* game constantly being shown... I agree they look awesome and I liked it at first, but it gets a little much is all.

It bugs others too though.

I wouldn't mind if it was a mixture of other games too, but when it is like 3 posts of pictures one after another it is a little like "seriously...".

I don't like putting people on ignore, you never know if they can be helpful to you or you to them in the future, and I would feel the same if it was *ANY* game constantly being shown... I agree they look awesome and I liked it at first, but it gets a little much is all.

I for one like them.

I have not and never would considre playing a flight sim but really enjoy seeing them.

And this is a high-res screenie thread and they are high res screenies :p

Not to target you in particular dark_angel, but if all the people who are and have moaned about them posted a screenshot too then fair enough.

However if your only posts in here are moaning about other peoples posts dont click the thread? :D

Keep the shots comin soya.

I for one like them.

I have not and never would considre playing a flight sim but really enjoy seeing them.

And this is a high-res screenie thread and they are high res screenies :p

Not to target you in particular dark_angel, but if all the people who are and have moaned about them posted a screenshot too then fair enough.

However if your only posts in here are moaning about other peoples posts dont click the thread? :D

Keep the shots comin soya.

I was going to post a few, but the only game I have been playing recently is WoW if I am honest, not played anything else much because of Windows 7 install and waiting on retail so haven't even got steam installed - which is why in a different thread I didn't know a demo had been released of trine.

So at the moment the few games I have been playing are basically WoW and MVC2 on my 360 :p but if you want some shots of my UI trashed tomorrow come patch day you are welcome to them :p

I was going to post a few, but the only game I have been playing recently is WoW if I am honest, not played anything else much because of Windows 7 install and waiting on retail so haven't even got steam installed - which is why in a different thread I didn't know a demo had been released of trine.

So at the moment the few games I have been playing are basically WoW and MVC2 on my 360 :p but if you want some shots of my UI trashed tomorrow come patch day you are welcome to them :p

Lol, im sure you get my point though.

Ive still to try that trine demo actualy all ive been playing is burnout paradise :confused: since finishing call of juarez.

Lol, im sure you get my point though.

Ive still to try that trine demo actualy all ive been playing is burnout paradise :confused: since finishing call of juarez.

If I am truthful I haven't played many games recently, been to busy so by the time I could post screen shots they would already have been a billion of them :p

I thought I'd have a game of Team Fortress 2 as I haven't had one for a while. To spice up the gameplay a bit, I thought I'd install some graphics mods.

What do you think?

tf22q.jpg

tf21.jpg

If you want a link to the mod, let me know.

I thought I'd have a game of Team Fortress 2 as I haven't had one for a while. To spice up the gameplay a bit, I thought I'd install some graphics mods.

What do you think?

If you want a link to the mod, let me know.

i dont know what your seeing but all i see is artifacts galore.

Some nice shots there Matt, I saw them at Flightsim.com, well done.

Also, big news for any FSX'ers out there, McPhat just released their first UHDT (Ultra High Definition Textures) livery for Coolsky's Super 80, I was DL it at 2am last night and still flying at 5am, I just couldn't stop admiring it. If you own Coolsky's Super 80, you simply MUST dl this livery!

I did say I was not going to post for a while, but then again, I didn't know McPhat were going to release their first UHDT livery last night. These liveries have @8 times more detail then any other livery on any other aircraft. So I apologise if you are sick of more FSX shots, but that what the scroll wheel is for, I simply must share these shots with anyone who appreciates the talent and superb effort that this livery, plus more soon, is showing! (these things are made by hand! Pixel at a time, not scanned in)

Check this out, it does not get better then this:
2009-8-5_3-55-54-838.jpg

2009-8-5_4-10-23-337.jpg

2009-8-5_4-11-17-30.jpg

2009-8-5_4-16-22-426.jpg

2009-8-5_4-0-46-994.jpg

2009-8-5_4-2-21-74.jpg

2009-8-5_4-5-37-991.jpg

2009-8-5_4-6-6-34.jpg

2009-8-5_2-55-0-964.jpg

2009-8-5_3-1-3-234.jpg

2009-8-5_2-40-8-550.jpg