The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Shift:

shift2009092422513757.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't there a guide for uploading screenshots?
As i have used Photobucket and Flickr but both seem to only let me have the pictures in a maximum of 1,024 x 640, even though i used Fraps to save a BMP and my resolution is 1680x1050?

I'm sure there was one, but maybe i'm being a bit blind? :confused:

Wasn't there a guide for uploading screenshots?
As i have used Photobucket and Flickr but both seem to only let me have the pictures in a maximum of 1,024 x 640, even though i used Fraps to save a BMP and my resolution is 1680x1050?

I'm sure there was one, but maybe i'm being a bit blind? :confused:

On photobucket under the upload images button, it says "(more options)" click here and if your image is bigger than the max res available select "1 meg file size"

Hope this helps man.

EDIT: Id recomend photobucket over imageshack anyday.

My 4850 in all it's glory. It was originally a .bmp file but it was like 6MB. Didn't know if that would kill the forum so used .jpg. Doesn't make it look as good. :(

Sorry it is fallout 3! :D

Last edited:
Although, drifting on shift is a bit poor IMO.Way too much oversteer.
And now after upgrading my car (both Nissan 370z and Evo) to the maximum, i find that there is a lot of oversteer (in normal races). Once i lose it i can't correct it. I've even tuned to maximise cornering at the expense of speed and turned down acceleration.

Does anyone have any tips on this?

(sorry i know it's a bit off topic, but starting a new thread for it would be overkill).

:D

Back
Top Bottom