The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Stalker SOC 2009 Edition. Can post 1920x1200 if wanted.

stalkera.jpg

stalkerb.jpg

stalkerc.jpg

The screenies DennisK4 has posted on GTA4 look damn nice,they make me wanna play the game,trouble is i never know how to start those kind of "free roam"games :(

http://enbdev.com/index_en.html

Seems the mod maker isn't supporting his mod anymore. Will it work for EFLC obviously patched to 1.060?

No it won't, as the shader/shadow changes in the latest patch (which EFLC ships with) broke his mod and whether it's true or not he sees this as a deliberate slight against himself and done purely for the purpose of breaking his mod, so he's refusing to spend any more time on it.

Hadn't realised this was still active, last thing I read was that all development plans had been put on permanent hiatus. At that point I thought it would soon be shut down. What server are you on and what is the population like?

Im on saradon which is the most popular server, population is low but up I havnt yet progressed very far and it feels very bust right now at least, see lots of people around and regional chat pretty busy. It's a brilliant, brilliant MMO, slight performance issues and a lack of AA aside it looks gorgeous and has so much depth compared to pretty much any recent MMO, if it just had a larger population... There are still devs working on it and they seem to push out bug fixes regularly as well as events, I've only just got the game but I think they released a large amount of content recently.

Back
Top Bottom