The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Soldato
shot00024.jpg

Permabanned
OP
Ulfhedjinn said:
Must be a problem with your connection then, and there are other hosting sites. :)
My connections fine on every other site really , just Imageshack takes forever sometimes.
I use Flickr, and that auto resizes my pictures problem is the medium size is way too small and the large size is a tiny bit over the limits of the 800x600 thread.

Man of Honour
Ulfhedjinn said:
About the same length of time it takes to load a full-sized version from the same hosting server in the first place. :confused:

Some of you are just making excuses now, lol.

I think the point is that when you open the thread, your browser will instantly download all 80 (or whatever ppp you use) posts worth of pics. This means that by the time you've gone through a few posts, they have all downloaded.

Whereas with thumbnails, your connection will sit idle until you actually click on the link, meaning that you notice the wait more because it hasn't been downloaded before you are actually looking at it.

Associate
@ LabR@t:

What texture mods are you using? The distance looks good! Could you provide their links?

Could a mod rename this to "high res screenshots thread?" or sth like that. High res atleast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom