• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
A couple Assetto Corsa and Ryse.

PvUiFXW.jpg

cF0SbhE.jpg

o9tcsfl.jpg

Oq0DOmX.jpg

wqxkPbb.jpg

XJUbJf4.jpg

Zf957My.jpg

m4HPnPd.jpg

kcrNiMX.jpg

XPZUG0e.jpg

MnnlV1k.jpg

Hgb7AN3.jpg

Qpz9TGt.jpg

xLaW3xu.jpg

r7iZnhx.jpg

RFb6stt.jpg

yYtsKYG.jpg

JygQF0d.jpg

Soldato
Ryse is by far the most stunning looking PC game in many years. Screenshots or video do not do it any justice you have to see it in motion to truly appreciate how stunning it looks the DX11 lighting is simply amazing. Simple gameplay but stunning gfx/atmosphere.

You can tell MS pumped a lot of money into it as an XB1 launch title ;)

Ryse is also a true nextgen looking title on PC not just DX9 with DX11 shader FX :D

Soldato
Ryse is by far the most stunning looking PC game in many years. Screenshots or video do not do it any justice you have to see it in motion to truly appreciate how stunning it looks the DX11 lighting is simply amazing. Simple gameplay but stunning gfx/atmosphere.

You can tell MS pumped a lot of money into it as an XB1 launch title ;)

Ryse is also a true nextgen looking title on PC not just DX9 with DX11 shader FX :D

Agreed in motion it's even better than my screenshots above. Did need me to make a sweetfx profile for me to make it pop but yh stunning game. I had it on xb1 and accepted it was a simple hack and slash game with high production values and enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom