Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone getting an annoying static sound when recording with their iPhone 7? Very annoying to the point that it makes the audio useless and its a static noise every few seconds or so.

Any way to solve?

Soldato
I have mine and love it except for the god damn no headphone jack. it ****** me off to no end. I hate bluetooth headphones as I can never find a solid pair which fits in my ears which aren't over-ear.

Soldato
Finally some Weibo goodness worth paying attention to.

Seems like this rear casing is made from Ion-X glass. Speculation it's either an updated SE or 7S based on the size.

iPhone-SE-2-slashleaks-800x631.jpg

Soldato
What do you mean viable? I mean you can, and it will work and be great.

It won't be as good or expensive as an 8 and will drop heavily in value over the next few months..

If you don't care about that then do it

Soldato
I don't mean the sale price I mean the resale or recycling price.. basically it becomes "worth" a lot less very rapidly.

Now obviously if you're not planning to change that's neither here nor there hence why I was questioning viable, of course it's viable.. whether it's a good idea or not is entirely subjective.

Soldato
Has anybody had issues with the Matt black finish flaking off and experience of apple support with such a problem?

My phone lives in the leather case and I never put it in a pocket with keys/coins etc. But a big flake of the Matt black finish has come off around the speaker holes at the bottom which is pretty annoying.

Soldato
Just got a deal with EE.

20Gb Data
Max speeds
Unlimited calls and txt
12 months insurance
All the half share stuff when out of the UK
iPhone 7 Plus Jet black
128Gb

£37 a month and only £30 upfront cost.

So recommendations for case, screen protector and anything else

How did you get this deal?? I'm going to negotiate myself a better contract tomorrow and need all the advice I can get.

Soldato
Just returned my G6 and now have a black iPhone 7. Really happy with it, tbh I'm not sure why I decided to try android but happy I'm back on iOS is just works really well...

The camera on the 7 is fantastic too.

Back
Top Bottom