The muslims are at it again

Permabanned
Killa_ken said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA now they are just ebing pedantic :D
There is more to the story than that shows really, the truth is that some Indian and Pakistani people are very concerned that their youth are embracing western culture and eroding their own cultures - the ones that they import here, the ones that you get called xenophobic for not embracing here.
Where are the liberals flying over there to tell them not to fear change etc, etc, etc lol.

Associate
Heh. I was just finding an appropriate thread to post that picture in.

I don't really care tbh. If they think it's worth their time to burn valentine's cards then they can get on with it. I just wonder if they're doing it tongue in cheek now or whether they realise it makes them look pathetic.

Soldato
Western culture must have a pretty powerful reach over there - you'd never find anyone motivated enough over here to deliberately attempt to desecrate iconography of some of their festivals - there would be no point as most people don't know anything about them

Soldato
ElRazur said:
If spie will allow it, i see myself buying a quran and setting it alight, posting it here and on you-tube just for the sake of making a point. One thing though will i be swiftly arrested?
Depends on how you do it. If you were seen to be doing it with intention to incite racial hatred then yes, you'd get pinched.

As far as I'm aware it's not a specific offence to do that but it would make you a bit of a tool to do it as you know the kind of response it would get and if you're honest, you're just doing it to be controversial.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
If spie will allow it, i see myself buying a quran and setting it alight, posting it here and on you-tube just for the sake of making a point. One thing though will i be swiftly arrested?

Ofcourse you would, this is England. If you rob somewhere you will be fine tho.

Soldato
Chris [BEANS] said:
As far as I'm aware it's not a specific offence to do that but it would make you a bit of a tool to do it as you know the kind of response it would get and if you're honest, you're just doing it to be controversial.

The same could be said for every protest - and any protest is valid I believe...

What 'response' would such a move get and whose fault would it be?

Man of Honour
ElRazur said:

Maybe, but I would be more worried about being killed by Muslims who identify you.

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
Maybe, but I would be more worried about being killed by Muslims who identify you.

Lol, Im laughing here but this is reality. Your statement just goes to show that this whole violence theme and approach is kinda like in-grained in this religion i think...my two cents

Godfather
Godfather
Simply not buying a Valentine card is not enough. You must be photographed burning one, preferably shouting some religious tripe at the same time. Then you may go to heaven.

Back
Top Bottom