The New Cases Gallery

Heres a few of photos of my recent build, nothing fancy but im happy with it. :)

PC1.jpg

PC2.jpg

PC3.jpg

Not really a conventional fan setup that! How are the temps? I'd expect the big roof fan to suck most of the fresh air out that the rear fan has just pumped in. :/

Also, do I spy GREENNNN stickers on those HDDs? Ooohhh bet they're slow... :p

Not really a conventional fan setup that! How are the temps? I'd expect the big roof fan to suck most of the fresh air out that the rear fan has just pumped in. :/

Also, do I spy GREENNNN stickers on those HDDs? Ooohhh bet they're slow... :p

Nothing has been overclocked as of yet so cant really comment on the temps. Will most likely swap out the cpu cooler and add a H50 on the back 120mm fan. That zalman sounds really bad.

Yes your correct those are 2x1.5tb wd green drives. The plan was to use a SSD as the boot/game drive but funds wouldnt allow it so going to wait another month or so before adding one.

I like the unconventional fan layout Unbreakable, I bet it works better than standard, that is if there is a good gap underneath the case.

Thats a tidy looking rig Ferg :).

sorry thought you said cpu lol, the highest the gpu has gone is 38 after a couple of hours of mw2 so not to shabby i spose, nice and quiet though, i have got it on the lowest setting.

i couldnt fit the large sink towards rear of card so i have the stock one on, apart from that very pleased with it

Last edited:
I've recently purchased the Titan Xenomorph, and i've just been doing a bit of tweeking about, with the cables, adding in a new HD and also adding a Sound Card.

I plan to purchase a lighting kit, and also add a window to the side panel, as you can probably tell, i'm new to modifying computers and tbh, new to touching the insides of them xD

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

I moved the HD's around, and tried to tidy the cables up in there.

DSC00044.jpg

I needed to move both switches to control the fans to the same region, so i only have to take off one side of the case to control them, so i stook them with tape to the side of the case xD

I'll add more images of my computer when i finally get the lighting sorted and hopefully get a window put in the side of it.

Back
Top Bottom