The New Cases Gallery

Still need some cable management :P
computer2.jpg

Last edited:
Been meaning to post for somem time now. This rig I completed in Decembers and have been adding things and tweaking since. It's still not finished as I am soon to mount an LCD in the two 3.5" drive bays. I'll post updated pics when this is completed. Anyway, here is what I have for now:

From the front
compu002.jpg

From the side
compu003.jpg

In the dark
compu001.jpg

Ok here is my new case, coolermaster stacker, First post BTW :) Been reading these forums for the last 3 years but never had an e-mail address ocuk would accept lol. till now.

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

case3.jpg

case4.jpg

I have posted the light pics in the official stacker thread!

Last edited:
Also - another pic -

Click image for bigger img.

That was taken in the dark with full neons on - but the cam flash messed it up.
I will see if I can take one without flash.
Also, when it flashes the camera picks up the most tiniest peices of dust because the case is so shiny.

//Edit

Right - got the flash off, here's it at night all neon on:

Last edited:
my set up as follows:
P4 3.2EE ES+xp-90,ga8knxp
1gb corsair xms pro,zs plat pro
5950u,2x160gb sata hdd's,300gb ide

taken with a samsung d500 on "normal" settings

Last edited:
Not very exciting but its only a start. I took the gay purple thing off the front of my cavalier
frontbezel1hs.jpg

inside will also look nice when i get my dremmel and my xp-90 ;)
inside9di.jpg

I just got this PC so its only a start.
fullsizies

Last edited:
Ok well I finaly got the images working now.
Feedback would be nice. It hasnt got a nice low center or gravity, no neons (did have pink but one caught on fire) and it isnt very cool thing to run... but hey, I dont think it looks crap, it cost me a fair bit, and its nice a silent :D

P4050001Small2.jpg

P4050003Small.jpg

P4050007Small.jpg

Yes I need a new monitor and yes I went overboard with the stickers... I love jinx to much. Wooohoo jinx T-shirts and hoody and Cap and beanie and pointless keychain thing have arrived today. Nice

Back
Top Bottom