*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
Agreed :)

Been wanting a decent Cube case for a while.

Caselabs were going to get my money again but thought I'd try this first.

Glad I did, has loads of options - and it's pretty decent quality.:)

@ Mods - Was there a reason for moving this from it's own thread?

You weren't requesting any advice or starting a discussion.

It's just pictures of your new case so this is the place for it.

Surveyor

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
21108398644_27917db3e1_b.jpg

21780729820_46575ba027_b.jpg

21740439381_8330115faf_b.jpg

Soldato
@dDtoo
Damn, that's some tight action going on in there :eek: Very nice job.

@whyscotty
Very much liking that case. It's on my shortlist for sure, hope you don't mind some copycat rival action? :D
The only issue I have with it is that the window extending to the bottom makes little sense (unless it's the top box when stacking two), as it blocks the fans if there's a rad there like yours. And if you don't have fans there, that's where you want to hide stuff lol.
Really should've been a vent there like the other side. The main pic on their site even has fans sitting behind the window...
Other than that though, sweet.

Last edited:
Soldato
Very much liking that case. It's on my shortlist for sure, hope you don't mind some copycat rival action? :D
The only issue I have with it is that the window extending to the bottom makes little sense (unless it's the top box when stacking two), as it blocks the fans if there's a rad there like yours. And if you don't have fans there, that's where you want to hide stuff lol.
Really should've been a vent there like the other side. The main pic on their site even has fans sitting behind the window...
Other than that though, sweet.

No probs mate, if you do get one you'll love the space. :)

Agreed on the window front, bottom 3rd should have a mesh/grill for air flow.

You can also swap the side panels around if your not bothered about seeing inside your case.

That is if like me the case is on your right hand side.

However, after swapping my fans around from push to pull - that has helped temps.

On my original setup(posted piccy) to now - temps have dropped around 15 degrees :eek:

Need to get off my backside and add the Gpu into the loop.:D

Soldato
Has anyone done a build with one of these yet? I'm seriously tempted to dump my Parvum for one.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-021-PT&groupid=2362&catid=2674

I'm going to get one of these shortly and build a 100% silent no moving parts ITX system for work and movies in the top and a 2 loop water cooled mATX setup for gaming in the bottom.

Might take me a few months though as i've not built a PC from scratch in 10 years. I'm still using a socket 939 opteron. :D

Soldato
Those fans sure do looks nice in the picture with the red lights, are they corsair ones?

Thanks. No, there's x2 thermaltake riing 120mm fans on the rad and x1 140mm on the back. They look awesome in person also. There not the brightest led's, but I use them for atmosphere.I have a white light between rad and mobo. Gives a cool effect. I'm very happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom