*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
Put some vinyl wrap on the front of my Evolv ITX case. First time so it wasn't perfect; theres a few bubbles and folds around the edges but I'm quite happy. I've got 2 more sheets to perfect it. I will be getting the tempered glass version of this case when its released
DcJ3tlI.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nope i cancelled it, may pick one up in the future.

I don't NEED any new case but i felt less guilty buying this cheaper one.. and i don't have to wait.

Soldato
I just sometimes see a case and think about how I would install watercooling or air and what I would use then it becomes an itch that needs to be scratched. :)

Associate
ah ok, you should start reviewing them on youtube and get them to send you freebie cases! :D

anyway keep it up, its always nice to see your builds.. especially the watercooled ones

Soldato
ah ok, you should start reviewing them on youtube and get them to send you freebie cases! :D

anyway keep it up, its always nice to see your builds.. especially the watercooled ones

Nah, i just like messing around and since i stopped drinking a couple of months ago i'm messing around even more. :)

Just got tubing to switch over later.

Associate
looks nice and clean
dont know if its just me but with the cases that have the glass/acrylic full windows do you not find it annoying having to unscrew the 4 screws and clean the glass every time you wish to open the case?

one thing i really miss about my corsair 650D was the side panel, it just clipped off effortlessly

Soldato
I've never had a glass side panel before but i can see me wiping it constantly now.

At least it wont scratch like all the other ones i've had in the past, that was a real pain.

Soldato
UsgnADs.jpg

Upgraded my BitFenix Shinobi ATX to this MicroATX cube case. It's a rebadged Raidmax Hyperion sold here in the UK. Came with 3x 120mm fans and 1x200mm fans. I moved the 200mm to the top and replaced the 3x120mm with my own Scythe Slip Streams.

I also considered the Corsair Air 240 but the CPU and GPU clearance wasn't good enough.

This has managed to fit in the following into a space smaller than the Corsair:

Intel Core i5 4670K at 4.4Ghz (temps around 55C under load) w/ Raijintek Ereboss Core w/120mm fan
16GB DDR3
Asrock B85M Pro4
GTX970 HoF
1TB HDD (3.5"), 2x500GB HDD (2.5"), 250GB SSD
1x200mm, 3x120mm fans

Needs some cable management and possibly going to add some lighting and change the colour of the blue plastic strip to white. Really happy otherwise though.

The tips of the heatpipes do touch the window, but only just, and the heatsink/fan surround of the GTX970 HoF also just barely touches the bottom front 120mm.

Back
Top Bottom