*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
So I rebuilt, adding another 92mm fan below the motherboard.

I also realised not all Noctua 92mm PWM fans are the same. The one supplied by OC's with the 92mm AIO was a 0.11A fan maxing out at about 2000rpm. The 92mm Noctua fan I had from the L9i cooler was a 0.21A fan maxing out at 2500 rpm. I swapped the AIO fan with the higher speed fan, and used the lower rpm fan below the motherboard.

GPU temps in Heaven have dropped from 81c to 77c, and my CPU @ 5ghz in realbench has dropped about 10c, from 95c+ to a more reasonable 85c ish.

9bl4WzHh.jpg

And with a little RGB bling added

0oDJtyBh.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I am thinking about spraying the panels black, so the light only comes through the honeycomb... despite custom making it, I am not hugely keen on windows etc. I know I can spray them matt black to match in with the metal. not sure though because can't undo once I start

Associate
I am thinking about spraying the panels black, so the light only comes through the honeycomb... despite custom making it, I am not hugely keen on windows etc. I know I can spray them matt black to match in with the metal. not sure though because can't undo once I start

personally i wouldn't touch it, i think it looks great
i prefer a window so you can check that things are working nicely without taking the panel off and of course to show off your handy work

while i dont like the small cases myself, way to cramped and would be a real pain to put together.. i do like the work you've put into this one :)

Associate
personally i wouldn't touch it, i think it looks great
i prefer a window so you can check that things are working nicely without taking the panel off and of course to show off your handy work

while i dont like the small cases myself, way to cramped and would be a real pain to put together.. i do like the work you've put into this one :)
Much appreciated - thank you

Soldato

Just sorted out a couple of the bends that i didn't have quite right from the beginning that have been annoying me, going to switch it out soon though to Nickel/Brass tubing.

Associate
I finished this build some time ago already, but thought I would finally share it, since many of the components were from OcUK. :)

My first hardline build. Could be better, even though I didn't try any insane bends. But I'm happy enough with the result.

rKNhF1.jpg

4jhGGh.jpg

Aocj4w.jpg

Core components:
-ASUS Intel Z390 ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO 9th Gen ATX
-Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151
-ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB DUAL OC Turing
-G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Series 32 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
-Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

Custom watercooling for CPU and GPU (one loop)
-EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple) Radiator
-EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream SE 360 (Slim Triple) Radiator
-EK Water Blocks EK-Velocity Digital Addressable RGB CPU WB
-EK Water Blocks EK-Vector RTX 2080 Ti RGB Founders Edition Water Block - Nickel + Plexi
-6 x Corsair ML120 Pro RGB 120mm fans
-XSPC D5 Vario pump
-Watercool HEATKILLER® Tube 200 D5
-EK Water Blocks EK-CryoFuel Acid Green Premix Fluid
-16mm hardline PETG tubing
-Barrow fittings
-2 x Lamptron FlexLight Standard - 60 LEDs - UV

-Lian-Li PC-O11WGX ROG Edition Midi Tower Case
-Corsair AX760i Digital ATX PSU

Screens:
-Acer Predator XB321HK 32"
-LG OLED C8 65"

-Denon AVR-X1500H
-LG UBK90 4K UHD Blu-ray Player
-B&W 684 Main Speakers
-B&W CM1 S2 Surround Back
-B&W ASW610 Subwoofer
-B&W CM Centre S2
-Dali Alteco C-1 Atmos

Soldato
So I finally decided to get a glass side panel (well, they came into stock) for my R6 and I went with tinted/smoked as I didn't want a "hey look at me" setup. I'm pleased, it allows the lights through but doesn't really make the insides of the case visible, so despite it being super tidy in there it's essentially all hidden. One thing I hadn't quite realised though...just how reflective / shiny the glass panel would be (yes, I know, it's glass...).

y4m1Kh2mKxf6CnZViloXS2yDxHZIWCpU7UuYdukCjbDJ_NJp8FmDn12F1SzSyMki-nKO9-lXfewOC4oaAA_VT6LyhdNHUqscl0Rk6WPj2Fqzt1uvmk4S0PS3P3agKt27i81PqNrdC0NYYiWbDidKpcQpcmByso-ij_Y0t0RVyVNQhNBHgfhT9nCx6zBToz6rzDcQlH4faKOYN_xVKzg0UEhZw

y4mCxtdQrvkCvyzvtsYq1KjY_TL8TWcgCkhoSfTLGkInMpFo1Jfc_Bu1BUh_05owQOeidaU9f1rlrpex0G0iUwF0R_L4JyuqSh3lhP_URxLHWAengrobaRclmp1gGKn6iqPDysTgazpFeJV3_vftatM2rAAZElWc_tZ4y1Qs3qDRC1_kaFYo0_JLPeZbOUC7UwxJLeQ-_kTyg7VOySju2XNLQ

Associate
Loving my new Lian Li pc-o11dw. Plenty of room for the impending water loop.

Also getting great GPU temps with the vertical mount - hovering around the 65c mark at full load.

Soldato
Excellent, you wont be disappointed. I look forward to seeing your build.

BIG problem mate :( my GPU is far far to big for the case, I have left the protectors on the glass thats why the CPU and case glass looks a bit "foggy"!

Im going to have to sell my GPU and get a replacement for it! Gutted as its a good GPU but what can you do!! :eek::(

Heres a few photos atm, its still ongoing for now :

oNgfx85.jpg

PkXO2Kg.jpg

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom