The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Just home from a long day out in Glasgow with a friend. We went for dinner at a really nice Japanese place in the West End called Wudon.

gXSwJH.jpg

ClIXnO.jpg

We ordered some vegetable tempura and 6 different portions of sushi (they combined three on the bottom plate, two on the top right plate) and had half each. Really enjoyed it :)

Reasonably priced too. Only came to just a bit over £50. Considering we also had a portion of edamame bean pods, prawn crackers, two soft drinks each and I had a large glass of plum wine, I'd say that's value for money.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Moose burger, pretty flavourless, heavily seasoned with pepper to compensate, very lean and extremely tender. Not really my idea of a tastey burger. Still when in Sweden and all that.

However great execution of wedges, really crunchy. I still don't understand how majority of places mess up chips and fried potato products.

They also appear to be big fans of mayo and sweet chilli sauce over here, had it a few times and I approve.

6zpsm0.jpg

Soldato
everyone go out and buy one of these now. It is exactly how you think a Magnum in a tub would be, and more.

It even has chocolate shards and nuts inside the ice cream on top of a layer of chocolate on top and the sides.

I was going to buy one anyway but it is half price in Tesco at the moment.. so I may have bought 4 to keep in stock. :D

Caporegime
beef looks lovely, but the coke side seems rather a heretic combination ... I suppose a glass of red is not always legally possible.

Was the macro on your phone ? you will start an OC trend

I was shooting a wedding, don't drink whilst at work plus I'm not a big drinker anyway.

It's a true 1:1 macro lens on a DSLR, so it would be hard to replicate with a phone to the same degree.

Soldato
I rarely drink alcohol when I'm eating food. I think soft drinks are more refreshing.

I have recently grown to appreciate a nice glass of sweet wine with a dessert though.

Back
Top Bottom